1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Honeythorpe

Mar 4, 2010

1. i recently adopted a tiny from Honeythorpe, and the transaction could not have been smoother :) she allowed a very flexible payment plan and had great communication. i would highly recommend trading with Melissa

2. I adopted my Pukifee Ante from Melissa and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication and so friendly and helpful! Thank you for going the extra mile Melissa!

3. I purchased a Bluefairy Pocket Fairy Yoko from Honeythorpe. She was great to deal with, and shipped her out fast. The doll got here a few days later, packaged up very safely. I would work with her again for sure!

4. Honeythorpe purchased a faceplate from me and she was a pleasure to do business with. She was a good communicator and paid promptly. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

5. Honeythorpe purchased a petite modigli from me.. She was super sweet, paid quickly and communication was fast and friendly. Excellent transaction. :)

6. I purchased a MinoruWorld Leila from Honeythorpe, great communication and perfect transaction, she is so nice and friendly!
      Thanks so much!

7. Honeythorpe bought a tan Ara J'aime doll from me and was lovely to deal with. She paid promptly, kept in touch and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you Honeythorpe:aheartbea

8. POSITIVE!

I purchased a ShazDoll, Lati Y. set from Honeythorpe. Great communication and fast shipping! Recommended seller! :aheartbea

9. Honeythorpe bought a chibi Unoa from me on layaway and was perfect to deal with. She paid promptly, if not early, and she was very good with communication. Definitely a recommended buyer.

10. Positive!
      I traded Chibi Unoa bodies with Honeythorpe, and she was a fantastic trade partner. Her communication was excellent (in fact I enjoyed just chatting with her too!) and she shipped very promptly, and was sure to let me know when her half of the trade arrived. :D

11. Honeythorpe did a layaway thing with me for a Saintbloom Charlotte a couple of weeks ago. I have only positive things to say! She was wonderful to talk to, was fab at communication, sent payments on time, and let me know when it arrived. I absolutely trust her and would definitely recommend. Thank you so much!

12. Honeythorpe commissioned me to paint two of her beautiful Unoa Chibis and it was one of the best commissions I've ever had. She is so easy and pleasant to deal with! Quick and friendly communication, fast payment, all was smooth and in the best way. She even provided me with the prepaid return shipping envelope to ease my postal activities! I would be definitely extremely happy to paint more commissions for Honeythorpe and recommend her as fantastic customer <3

13. I bought a pukipuki hat from honeythorpe. She send it quickly, transaction was flawless and the package arrived quickly.
      I highly recommend this seller!
      Thanks!

14. I purchased some puki clothes from Honeythorpe. They arrived fast and the transaction was perfect! Thank you so much!!

15. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      Melissa and I did a trade of my LY Cookie unicorn for her LY Cookie Aladdin and everything was wonderful! The doll was exactly as described and had some delightful extras! Not to mention, she is super nice to deal with, and I would definitely trade with her again or recommend her to others! Thanks again!

16. I purchased a sheep ruki off honeythorpe which I had wanted for a long time. She was extremely patient with me and very pleasant to talk to and deal with. Shipping was really quick too. Stoked with how everything worked out!

:daisy

17. I purchased a LUTS Tiny Delf Gretel from Honeythorpe and the transaction was perfect. Shipping was really quick too and Gretel arrived safe and sound, she is perfect. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you Honeythorpe. :)

18. I purchased a PukiFee Bonnie from Honeythorpe, and couldn't be happier ! A Pleasure to deal with, and a super sweet person !
      Thanks so very much !

19. I bought some littlefee clothing from Melissa and she was a pleasure to deal with, answered pms and was always friendly.
      The clothes were in perfect condition and arrived super fast. I would definitely recommend her and would gladly do business
      with her again :)

20. Honeythorpe adopted my Bluefairy Pocketfairy Marine Minimay, she was wonderful to deal with and I would be very happy to deal with her again. It was a partial trade and she got the outfit posted very quickly, it arrived in perfect condition. She was also very prompt paying the extra for the doll. I could not have hoped to have found a better home and I'm very glad.
      Thank you so much!