1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for honooko

Nov 6, 2006

1. Here's my feedback; I sell a variety of random items. I also have feedback on ebay under 'honooko', but I am only a buyer there, not a seller. :sweat

Please leave any comments here! Thank you!:)

2. Amazing, fast, happy transaction with Honooko. Bought a gorgeous, flawless wig. It arrived three days later, lovingly packaged and in perfect condition.

Thank you SO much!

3. Oh yay, it arrived okay! I was a little worried since the package was so small. ^^;;; Thank you!

4. Did a faceup for Honooko's Shoujiki and it was a great transaction!!! Fast payment, great communication and everything went smoothly! It was awesome dealing with you, thank you! :D

5. Sold a dress to Honooko -- she is a prompt buyer, great with emails and is absolutely lovely to deal with overall. Thanks again :aheartbea

6. Sold a DIM Persia head to Honooko. She's a great buyer! I hope you enjoy him, Honooko!

7. i bought a lovely doll head from honooko late last march.
      communication was prompt and frequent and professional.
      item was shipped promptly and was carefully packaged. it even included a lovely note from honooko thanking me for my purchase.
      head was exactly as described and quite nice.
      i could not be more pleased with the professionalism and pleasantness of the whole transaction.
      honokoo is definitely a asset to DOA.
      m.a.

8. I brought a Doll-body from Honooko with nice transactions. A++!

~ Elysion gear

9. What more can I say? Honooko is just wooonderful to work with, I sold a dress to her, she let me know what she wanted at once, and payed me instantly, just perfect, done in no time!!! I will be really happy to see your girl wearing my dress dear honooko, can't wait to work with you again!!!:)

10. I recently sold a body to Honooko and she was absolutely delightful to work with.

She paid quickly and was very patient with my delays, she was always polite and reasonable, fantastic to communicate with.

11. I participated in a group order with Honooko and she was so wonderful to work with! She was extremely understanding when I had to change my order and even gave me an extra few days to pay.

My items also arrived very quickly and secure! Would love to do business with Honooko again.

12. honooko joined my group order ^_^.
      Her replies and payments were really fast, and she is really nice person to deal with.
      I would love to do business with her again.
      Thanks =D !!

13. This is late, but better late than never. ^^
      I participated in a group order run by Honooko.

She was very accommodating, especially when my PM didn't reach her before her close date. Although there were delays in shipping due to personal reasons, she kindly upgraded my package to Priority Mail, which was a very nice touch! I very much appreciated her gesture. ^^

I would not hesitate to deal with Honooko again. Thank you for organizing the group order and ensuring that the items reached your order participants quickly!

14. I just purchased a DIM Persia head from Honooko, and she was quick to communicate and ship. Head arrived as expected. Thank you!

15. I purchased some MSD clothes from Honooko, the communication was great, lovely to deal with ^_^
      Thank you and Merry Christmas~~

16. I have bought a pair of shoes from Honooko.
      Very kind personn, good communication and fast shipment. Thanks ^_^

17. She placed the order on our minimee head and was the one in contact with Denny. She responded quickly and was great to work with. Fast shipment and good packing. Great person ^___________^

YAY OHNO!!

18. I bought an Alison Wonder dress and corset from Honooko. She was open to price negotions and the dress was in tip-top condition. I recieved it today (yay!!). :D

A great transation!! She kept me up to date re paypal payment, posted the items quickly and left a sweet thank-you note in the package!! :lol:

As we say in Australia : Ta much!

:chocoheart :aheartbea :chocoheart :aheartbea :chocoheart

19. I bought a Musedoll Ciel from Honooko. When she arrived she was well packed and there was even a thank you note included. It took a while for her to be shipped out due to a wait on the shipping materials, but Honooko was willing to update me whenever I asked for it and was very polite and kind. Overall it was a very positive transaction.