1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hoobear!

Dec 28, 2006

1. by popular demand here is ye olde feedback thread for moi! so anyone who has bought a hat, boxers, pants, doll, critter-please post your feedback here! thanks!!

oh and i buy a lotta stuff too! :)

2. haha popular demand.. that would be me. Fast easy transaction, nicely made hat at a reasonable price ^_^

3. Yay! Feedback thread! My boy won't take the hat that hoobear made off at all! It's perfect! Smooth transaction, no hassle, and constant communication. :)

4. Seriously adore the hat I got from Hoobear for my Lishe. The stitching is perfect, and the entire thing looks very, very professional. I am SO happy with it and with the pleasant transaction in and of itself. HIGHLY recommended to anyone wanting to buy from Hoobear!

5. I did a split with Hoobear off the Soom website for the Namu VoA twins. The transaction went as smooth as silk and she was a pleasure to deal with. On top of everything else she even included a cute pair of garden gnome boxer shorts for my Namu. I highly recommend doing business with her!!

6. I custom ordered a hat from Hoobear. She was wonderfully pleasant, kept me updated and did wonderful work! I would definitely recommend her, and would happily trade with her again!

Thanks Hoobear!

7. I love Hoobear she is a joy to deal with and her hats and boxers are fantastic. I have many of both and plan on more.

I highly recommend her.

thank you Hoobear.

8. I highly reccomend Jill ^^
      lovely to deal with

9. I'd buy from Hoobear again! I ordered some boxers and a custom hat from her and I love them both!

10. I had yet another awesome transaction with Jill! Despite the sad circumstances of the sale, it went smoothly and wonderfully! She is a great person!! Highly recommended! Here are some goodies purchased from her:

[​IMG]
      The adorable red hat! It fits like a dream and my Lily loves it - refuses to take it off!
      [​IMG]
      Everything shown here!

11. he was meant to be back with his brother!! thank you for taking him!!

12. :thumbup
      :thumbup:thumbup

I got an orange Foxy Hat from Jill and it is AWESOME!
      Great communication, Fast Shipping and Superb Quality!
      Thanks!

Foxy
      Foxy
      You know youre a cute little heartbreaker
      Foxy
      You know youre a sweet little lovemaker
      Foxy

I wanna take you home
      I wont do you no harm, no
      Youve got to be all mine, all mine
      Ooh, foxy HAT :aheartbea

I see you, heh, on down on the scene
      Foxy
      You make me wanna get up and scream
      Foxy
      Ah, baby listen now
      Ive made up my mind
      Im tired of wasting all my precious time
      Youve got to be all mine, all mine
      Foxy HAT :aheartbea

13. Purchased Little Junior jupiter from her. He was very well packed and arrived quickly. Communication was also very good. I would buy from Hoobear again in a heartbeat.

lishe

14. Love dealing with Hoobear! My kids love her stuff!

15. Thanks so much Hoobear! Purchased two items on ebay and both were shipped very quickly. Definitley a great seller & someone I'd buy from again.

the sushi print shorts are too cute XD

16. Hey :)

I bought two hats from Hoobear, and the trade was wonderful. Hoobear is a really nice seller, and fast to reply on pm's, and the shipping was top of the pop, shipped out very fast ^^ Thanks my friend...

17. Bought 5 hats from Hoobear! She was wonderful seller, communicate constantly and let me know when she shipped them! Would buy more cute hats soon!

[​IMG]
      Bear hat I gifted to friends' doll

[​IMG]
      White bunny hat for one of my girls

Thanks again Hoobear!

18. My two little fox hats came even faster than i could have hoped, and they're super adorable! Thank you so much! I'll add some pictures here once i get my camera back.

19. This entire transaction was a joy, Hoobear was -so- helpful and came up with a hat that was even better than what I'd initially envisioned :D

Shipping was incredibly fast too, I'm delighted with the end result. I'm definitely going to have to order again ^_^

20. just got two lovely hats :)
      Hoobear's very friendly and nice. Perfect transaction. Thanks again!