Feedback for Hosh

Jun 30, 2020

1. Please leave any feedback about me :)

2. Hosh bought a Fairyland Erda from me last week. Their payment was prompt, and their communication was great! They were also super nice when I ran out of tape and needed to delay shipping to buy some more. Thank you for a great transaction! I’d be more than happy to do business with them again.

3. @Hosh bought a pair of Mystic 14mm urethane eyes from me. Very friendly and alway
      prompt communications. Speedy paypal. AND - Hosh let me know when the package
      arrived safely and that the eyes suited the doll too!
      Thanks for a wonderful transaction!!! :)

4. I sold a top to Hosh and the transaction went very well. Thank you for your purchase!

5. Hosh purchased a wig from me. The transaction went great! Thank you sooo much!

6. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Nanuri 19/20 head from Hosh. Great communication and they shipped super fast. The head was packaged amazingly and was in great as described condition. Couldn't be happier.
      Thanks! :clover

7. @Hosh purchased an outfit from me recently. It was a very easy transaction. I would recommend @Hosh. Thank you for your purchase.

8. I purchased a fairyland Jiyu head from @Hosh The head was packed so amazingly well and arrived quickly. Communication was great throughout the entire transaction. Thanks!

9. @Hosh participated in my MNF Sylvia split and purchased a Juri2020. They paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. They were polite and everything was simple and easy throughout the transaction. I would 100% work with them again. Thank you.

10. I purchased a sweater and it was a great experience! Perfect item and carefully packed. Arrived really fast too! Thanks again!!

11. I purchased an SD shirt from Hosh and it was a great transaction! Quick communication, fast shipping, and the shirt is exactly as described.

12. I bought Switch Huisa D head from Hosh!

Communication was easy, packed well, shipped the day she promised. Excellent transaction.

Thank you!