Feedback for Hoshu_Nox

Feb 4, 2008

1. If you have bought/sold to/from me please post here! ^^ Thank you.

2. i sold a dream of doll, doc homme kirill to hoshu_nox very recently~
      very great communication, super friendly, and payment was definitely smooth. :)
      i highly recommend her !

3. I sold to wigs to hoshu_nox and everything went great! She paid quickly and was super nice! I would definitely recommend her!! Any seller can sell w/ confidence ^_^

4. I sold a pair of eyes to Hoshu_Nox and everything went really well! The payment was prompt, she let me know when she received the item, and was very friendly!

5. I bought a wig from Hoshu_Nox, she was fast and friendly at PMing me and the wig arrived really quickly. Thanks!

6. Bought a Homme Ducan wig from Hoshu_Nox. Wig was in new condition and shipping was super fast! Recommended!

7. I bought a DOD Silver wig from Hoshu_Nox and I got it in perfect condition, and very fast!

Thanks so much, I love it! <3

8. I bought a Domuya-1 silver wig from Hoshu_Nox; it arrived quickly and she was super friendly and answered all of my questions quickly. Thank you so much!

9. What a Sweetie pie! I bought two pair of eyes (Love them) and a Delightful and Well made fur wig from Ashlei, aahhh it's too cool...she package with TLC included some lil' hair clips with a Thank you note. Now that is one Special Dolly Girl:) I hope to buy from again!!!!
      My Highest Recommends to all that buy from Hoshu_Nox.
      :daisy Thank you so very much Ashlei :daisy
      :thumbup

10. I bought an Ivan Full set outfit from her. She was a really sweet person to be in a transaction with. Fast reply and had good communication. She even informed me when she shipped the outfit out so I am able to roughly know when to expect it at my door step.

Thank you!

11. I bought a nice pale blue wig from Hoshi for my Kirill.
      She was kind enough to include a bracelet for my doll.
      How sweet!

12. I recently purchased a shirt from Hoshu_Nox. She responded quickly to my pms and the package arrived soon after it was shipped :D I would definately buy from her again in the future ^^

~Emblen

13. I bought a wig from Hoshu_Nox, and the transaction went wonderfully! Great communication, and really friendly. The wig arrived quickly and was gorgeous <3

Thanks very much! ^^

14. I did a partial trade with Hoshu_Nox. She was very wonderful to talk to and sent out my end very quickly. Great person to do busniss with! :)

15. I bought a pair of tall converse shoes from Hoshu_Nox and she was very nice and quick. She sent out the shoes the very next day and even wrote me a little note thanking me for buying the shoes. I really hope I get to buy from her again, she made the whole experience easy.

Thank you so much!!

16. Sold my Dollmore Amos to Hoshu_Nox. She paid quickly and responded to messages super fast. Let me know as soon as he had arrived safely at her house. ^_^ Thank you will work with again.

17. Fantastic to buy from and super nice!

18. Hoshu_Nox sold me her DoD Homme Ducan. She was wonderful from start to finish, and included a ton of extras with him too! He arrived safe and sound, packaged with obvious care, and pillows galore!

She made my friend a very happy cupcake. Thank you for everything!!! ^o^

-Xhai