1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HostileLolita

Jan 8, 2012

1. Figured I should go ahead and make one for myself. ^^ :aheartbea

2. Hostile Lolita commissioned me for a faceup and piercings. She kept in contact well and was a pleasure to deal with. ^_^ Thank you!

3. i sold HostileLolita my Delf Boy Body and everything was great!

4. Hostile Lolita bought some clothes from me. Lovely buyer, quick payment and PMs - enjoy!

5. I purchased a Luts Delf Type 3 boy body from HostileLolita. She replied to all of my messages promptly and allowed me to make my payments in the span of a few days. She shipped it out right away and the body arrived in no time, packaged with plenty of bubble wrap and air pillows.:) Overall, she was a friendly seller and everything went very smooth! Thank you!

6. HostileLolita purchased 2 wigs from me. A wonderful buyer, easy to deal with, communication was great and payment was quick. Thank you.

7. HostileLolita participated in my Luts group order. She was quick to reply, made payments promptly and was a pleasure to interact with. I would definitely recommend dealing with her!

Thanks again, it's been a pleasure! :)

8. HostileLolita purchased an Angell-Studio Amy from me on a six month layaway. She was punctual and timely with her payments, even paying sometimes before I even had the chance to PM her that she was due! Communication was flawless, down to her PMing me to confirm her condition upon arrival. I would never hesitate to do business with her, it was an absolute pleasure.

Thank you, and I hope you love your new Amy!

9. HostileLolita purchased a Xagadoll Chloe from me with a short 2 payment layaway.
      She payed promptly each payment and kept in great contact! She let me know when she received the doll as well!

Thank you for your business, you are a great buyer!

10. HostileLolita bought a Fairyland Altis faun doll from me on a three month layaway. She paid promptly each month and was wonderful to communicate with. Thank you so much! Would absolutely recommend~

11. HostileLolita bought an Angell studio dress from me and she's been an absolute joy to sell to. Prompt payment, quick responses and when I took longer to ship than expected, she patiently waited. Super kind and nice. 100% recommended! Don't hesitate to sell to her.

12. @HostileLolita bought several msd sized stands from me. She was wonderful to
      work with - prompt and friendly conversations - super quick paypal - AND - she let
      me know when the box safely arrived too!! Thanks for a wonderful transaction!!!