1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Hotot Hannah

Oct 9, 2009

1. Here's a place to voice your feedback and/or Transactions with me. Please be honest~
    2. I blushed Harley, Hotot's girl. Lovely to deal with!
    3. Hotot Hannah bought a Seorin head from me. Communication was friendly and the transaction went over very smoothly. ^^
      Thank you!
    4. Hotot Hannah sold me a Seorin head. She was very nice to work with, and he was shipped well protected with a bunch of wonderful extras and a nice card. A wonderful seller, thank you so much! :aheartbea
    5. Hannah purchased Idrial from me and kept great communication. She paid promptly and kept me updated throughout the transaction. Highly recommended! Thank you :)
    6. I bought an Iplehouse Tatiana's head from Hannah and was very pleased with her honesty and great communication. She shipped it fast and kept me updated. I would buy from her again!
    7. I bought an Iplehouse Tatiana Pierrot outfit from Hannah and it was wonderful! She was very polite and nice and shipped quickly. I would love to work with her again.
    8. I bought an Iplehouse WS J.I.D. Large Bust Girl Body [with some flaws] from Hotot Hannah and I honestly couldn't be happier. She was so wonderful. Everything was as stated in the thread. Communication was excellent and shipped super fast. It was packaged so well! [bubble wrap mummy! lol] She even sent the body with a bunch of awesome extras! Thanks to her, my girl is finally complete. I would definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended!!
      Thank you again so much ~ <3
    9. Great to work with, excellent communication! Trustworthy seller!