1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hotscotgal

Oct 27, 2009

1. Hotscotgal purchased some LF wings from me. She provided prompt payment and friendly communication. I couldn't be happier with this transaction! Highly recommend Hotscotgal!

2. I sold hotscotgal a DD-Anne Caterpillar - She paid quickly and kept up excellent communication :)
      Couldn't be happier with this transaction!

Thank you!

3. Sold a tiny sized dress to Hotscogal, great communication and fast payment. Definitely a wonderful buyer!

4. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

5. I sold two Bambicrony option hands to hotscotgal and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the hands arrived. Recommended buyer! Thanks! ^__^

6. Sold another head to hotscotgal, transaction was just as smooth this time as the first :) Would do bussiness with her a third time!

7. I had a wonderful, smooth transaction with this friendly, responsible buyer! She purchased my Mister Wolf head, paid very nicely, and kept excellent communication during the entire period! I feel completely honoured to have such a nice person to sell to! I hope I have the good fortune of dealing with her again in the future!

Thank you so, so much, and enjoy your gorgeous head! :)

8. April bought a pair of EnchantedDoll eyes from me and it was a great and smooth transaction! Thanks so much, hope you like them! :D

9. I've sold a second head to my friend (an LLT Edria!) just recently, and I have to say that dealing with hotscotgal has been as pleasant as the first time. She is truly a lovely buyer, and made good on all her payments, kept her communication up, and was incredibly friendly the entire way through, even while having to wait for my busy schedule to open up long enough to get her head to the post office, which I sent to her face-up artist.

hotscotgal is an incredibly awesome, responsible, darling buyer. A+++!

10. April bought a pair of urethanes from me and she was great to do business with :) quick communication, quick paymnet and all in all a great transaction. thanks! :aheartbea

11. [h=2]Hotscotgal buy from me Unidoll Selina head. Payment send quickly. No problem. Thank You very much :daisy:daisy:daisy [/h]

12. Hotscotgal brought a Unoa Lusis faceplate from me. She payed very quickly and also replied quickly to messages. All around pleasure to deal with and would deal with her again in the future :)

13. Hotscotgal sold me an Elfdoll Tiny Adel. She was very pleasant to work with and Adel arrived quickly just as described and with lots of extras! Great transaction, thank you.

14. I sold a Unoa Lusis to hotschotgal. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with! Thanks so much for being an awesome buyer! :3

15. Hotscotgal bought an L-Bi from me on layaway and the transaction was great overall. :)