1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hott_scott777

Jun 13, 2009

1. This will probably not be very long but leave me feedback if you wish! Thank you all for the wonderful transactions so far. :)

2. I sold a PukiPuki Cupid to hott_scott777. She was a dear to work with, payment was fast, communication excellent! Would definitely do business with her again!

Thank you so much!

Lara

3. I sold a Puki PongPong to hott_scott777, and everything was perfect. Payment was fast, and communication was excellent. Thank you again!

4. Sold a blond puki wig to hott_scott777. Fast payment and very easy to work with. :)

5. sold a pair of eyes to hotscott. Paid fast and let me know they arrived safely could not ask for more.

6. Sold a CH Sunny to hott_scott, very prompt communication and payment, pleasure to deal with :D Thank you!

7. I sold a TF Sarang to hott_scott. Prompt payment and great communication, thanks! :)

8. hott_scott77 adopted my chichi, was lovely and paied quickly.
      Would sell to again and recommended to all sellers :D Thanks!

9. I sold a soul doll aku to hott_scott77, and what a great transaction! Paid very fast and was very nice to deal with! Thanks so much! Would gladly do business again!