1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Houshichan

May 1, 2011

1. Transaction was very smooth and quick! She informed me ahead of time that there was some minor damage and even sent photos before I could even ask! She is very sweet and friendly! Answered all questions I had and the outfit was packaged very well and sent very quickly!!!! 10/10!!

2. I bought a pair of eyes and a dress from Houshichan! She was very quick and easy to communicate with as well as super friendly! Everything arrived beautifully packaged and fast. I would definitely recommend doing business with her. Thank you!

3. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from Houshichan and she was a total delight to deal with! Polite, friendly, and quick to ship. Great transaction! Will gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

4. Purchased a pair of glass eyes from Houshichan. They arrived quickly and as described and well packed. Would definitely purchase from again!

5. Positive :D

I bought a pair of eyes from one of MoC's surprise bags from Houshichan and it was fantastic. Communication was smooth and prompt and the eyes were shipped with great care. Would do business again!

6. Bought a pair of glass eyes from houshichan. Communcation was friendly and the eyes were shipped quickly. Everything just as described thank you!

7. Purchased some shoes from HousiChan. She has great communication, fast shipping and the shoes were exactly as described. Would definitely purchase something from her again!

8. I bought two pairs of Enchanted eyes from Houshichan and she was a nice friendly seller. Quick to reply. She shipped fast and my packaged was packaged well. They arrived perfect. I love their colors and I'm excited to find the right resin to use them with.

I would recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to deal with her again.

Thanks

Bren =0)

9. I bought three pairs of 6mm Little Monica acrylic eyes from Houshichan. She was a pleasure to do business with! Very quick to let me know a small issue had come up with one of the items and to compensate for it. She shipped promptly and they arrived packaged very well and exactly as described. A wonderful transaction! Highly recommended!

10. I purchased a Wamami MSD Pink skirt from Houshichan. Communication was great and the skirt was shipped fast/packaged well. I'd gladly do business with again. Thanks so much! ^^

11. I purchased a Little Monica Muse Harmony Eric from Houshichan. What a sweetheart! Great communication, extremely fast shipping, and a five star transaction! I would definitely do business with her anytime! Thank you for everything! :D

12. Bought some converse type SD sized sneakers. HOushichan's communication was excellent, item was packed nicely and items arrived super fast. Would happily buy from again anytime.

Thank you!

13. I purchased a Dollzone Jinggo from Houshichan and it was a wonderful experience! She was extremely friendly and helpful, and kept great communication with me throughout the entire process. She shipped the next day, and even though it took a while for the postal system to scan the package, she was on top of it and gave me frequent updates. The doll arrived very quickly after that, and I was impressed with how carefully she packaged it. Overall Houshichan was a pleasure to work with. I would gladly do business with her again and highly recommend her as a seller :D

14. I purchased a Little Monica wig from Houshichan and she shipped out very quickly after receiving payment. She was wonderful to buy from! Thank you.

15. Purchased a pair of 12mm eyes from Houshichan. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, well packed item. Love the eyes. Would definitely buy from again.

Thank you.

16. I bought a pair of eyes from Houshichan. She was lovely to work with! Shipped quickly, packaged nicely, answered questions. I would gladly buy more things from her :) Thanks!

17. I purchased a doll from Houshichan. The transaction and communication went smoothly. The delivered Items were packaged very nicely. I had a great experience overall!

18. I was just involved in a secondhand swap hosted by @HoushiChan. It was super fun, and well-coordinated! I would definitely jump in on anything she hosted in the future!

19. I joined a secondhand swap hosted by @HoushiChan. I had so much fun! She organized it really well, giving very clear instructions and good time frames, as well as accepting suggestions from participants. She gave constant reminders for deadlines and the like as well and was always very sweet and approchable. I hope she hosts more swaps in the future as I would love to participate in another one of hers ^^

20. I participated in a second hand swap HoushiChan hosted and I had a great time! Despite the fact that there were only ten of us, she was able to arrange it all so that everyone had a partner they were able to send an adequate amount to; not an easy task with the range of sizes! She gave us plenty or time to get our packages together and ship them out, leaving us plenty of reminders. She even acted as a go between when I had questions for my partner too, so we were able to stay anonymous :) I would love to join another swap in the future and will keep an eye out!