1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Houshichan

May 1, 2011

1. Positive Feedback

I traded my Luts Senior Delf Cherry for HoushiChan's LM Sarubia and Limhwa Sara. She sent a bunch of freebies, including 4 free good-quality wigs! Shipping was quick, and communication was great. I would do business with Houshi again.

2. Houshichan bought a kimono from me. Fast payment and communication, and let me know when the item arrived. A+ buyer. Thank you!

3. Purchased clothing from Houshichan and everything went very smoothly and shipping was fast! I would definitely recommend! Thank you!

4. I purchased a pair of Dollmore MSD boots from Houshichan and the transaction was great! Quick communication, shipped on time, and the item arrived in excellent condition. No problems whatsoever. I would absolutely do business with her again! Thanks!

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a two piece Asian outfit from @HoushiChan and the transaction was very smooth! She replied and shipped promptly, and the outfit arrived super fast! I would definitely buy from her again.

6. Bought a little Monica wig from Houshichan. Highly recommended! Great communication, friendly seller, and the item arrived quickly/safely packed ^^ would do business with them again c:

7. I participated in Houshichan's Character Gift and Letter Swap. The timeline and communication was clear. When the timmeline was adjusted, Houshichan made sure to let everyone know.

8. I participated in a swap hosted by Houshichan. We were to send a letter to a pen pal and after we received a reply, send a prop with the letter. (Based on our character, it may or may not be something fitting.) I thought it was an innovative idea and awesome. I had a great time and thought she matched me with the perfect partner!

She was very good about laying out expectations and yet was also flexible. It was a very complicated swap to stage and I think she handled with like a pro. I would join a future swap hosted by her for sure!

9. :daisy:bcupcake:aheartbea Positive feedback:aheartbea:bcupcake :daisy

Houshichan purchased two wigs from me and she was Amazing and very sweet to sell to and had excellent communication throughout the transaction and let me know when the wigs arrived too .
      I highly recommend Houshichan and I would be happy to work with her again:thumbup .
      Thank you so much Houshichan :hug:.

10. Houshichan bought 3 wigs and a gray kimono from me, the transaction was really smooth and was a great buyer with excellent communications! Hope you take lots of pictures with that kimono :)