1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for htavos

Sep 17, 2008

1. Sold an item to htavos and had a wonderful transaction! Fast pay, great communication and just a very nice person to trade with. Highly recommend!
      :)

2. I sold a DIM body to htavos, it was an extremely smooth transaction. Payment was instant and all communication was very quick and pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend htavos for any transaction.

Thank you again, and hope you enjoy the body!

3. I sold my DIM minimee Rob Pattinson to htavos, the payment instantly and she was absolutely fantastic to deal with. Thank you so much for the great transaction :D :D

4. i sold a DIM body to htavos through layaway. her communication was great, and she paid even sooner than we arranged. great transaction!

5. I bought 3 Minimee heads on a group order and Htavos was a delight to deal with very very fast and effortless shipping and packing was great! A delight to work with and will happily do it again !!! Thanks Htavo's!!!!

6. was in a group order that Htavos ran and it went perfectly. great communication, secure packaging, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. would definitely work with Htavos again. thanks!

7. I participated in a Doll in Mind GO for a dreaming Robert Pattinson head. Communication was great and the head was shipped in perfect condition. I highly recommend Htavos and will gladly do business again if the opportunity came up.

8. I purchased a Robert Pattinson head from htavos. It was a layaway. The transaction was very smooth and shipping was super fast. The packing was very secure. He's perfect! Such a pleasure!