1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for humblelulu

Aug 17, 2010

1. If there is one, please feel free to merge them, I just couldn't find one

I'll go first.
      humblelulu just bought a Migidoll Ryu head from me, payment was prompt, communication was great, and vas very patient through the ordeal that is Canada post. Definitely recommended buyer.

2. If I have bought anything from you, or you have bought anything from me, please leave feedback :)

Thankyou! :D

3. humblelulu bought a pair of MSD shoes from me - she paid promptly, and I had a wonderful contact with her all the time.
      She's nice, and definitely a trustworthy person!

Thank you again my dear, I'm glad you like those lovely shoes! ^-^

4. Sold an Elfdoll Lydia to Lulu.

She was very pleasant to deal with, paid quickly and I know she'll take good care of the lovely girl!

Thanks a lot. :)

5. I sold my Lati Red boy body to Lulu in response to the WTB thread she posted! She was great with communication and is definitely trustworthy, I'd recommend her as a buyer anytime! :)

6. I sold a dress to humblelulu, fast payment and good communication. She is a great buyer!

7. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to humblelulu. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. She bought my Supia Rosy and was a joy and a pleasure to deal with. fast payment and great communication make her the perfect buyer.