1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Humbug

Apr 23, 2008

1. Humbug commissioned a wig from me and was great to deal with!

Fast payment, good communication, very patient-thank you!
    2. I just had a excellent transaction with Humbug, after some hesitation with the lack of feedback for her, I decided to give her a chance and I bought her Unireal body and I am glad I did...she was quick with communication, shipped when she said she would {EMS!} and sent me a pic of the receipt with customs number... the body arrived double boxed, in a EID box with the cutout body foam, and bubble wrap over hands and neck....exceptional 1st time seller! would not hesitate to do business with Aimee again!! thanks so much!!:)
    3. I bought a bygg head for her and she mailed it through EMS. There was some hiccups along the way, but it was easily resolved!

4. Humbug joined my split for Grit' outfit. She paid fully even though I had it on layaway for a month. Really understanding and good communication throughout the transaction. Definitely a great buyer!
    5. I bought an FDoll body from humbug and she was very pleasant to deal with! She was willing to hold the body for me until I finished moving and she packed it very well. I would definitely buy from her again!
    6. I bought an AOD boy body from humbug, she was very kind and friendly and send me the body quickly after I give her the last payment! great buyer ^^
      thank you !
    7. I bought some Lusion eyes from Humbug. She was really awesome as far as communication and shipping, and the eyes are PERFECT for my Dahlia! Thank you so much!!!
    8. I bought a set of MNF magnet hands from Humbug after she responded to my MP WTB. Communication was excellent, and the hands arrived safely packaged and in beautiful condition. I would definitely work with her again!
      Thank you so Very Much!
    9. I've commissioned to Humbug a custom sketch for a bjd project, it was nice and patience,and perfect to deal with!Reccomanded!
    10. Bought a WS delf body from Humbug, she was great to buy from and let me pay it off via layaway. Thanks!
    11. I bought a Soom Bygg from Humbug and it was an excellent transaction! Prompt responses, fast shipping, and great packaging. Thank you!
    12. I bought Soom MD Grit Costume from Humbug. She is a very goo seller and so fast comunication and shipping. Thank you very much for al!!
    13. I purchased an Indigo Dollheart Fer from Humbug. Communication was excellent, and the item was shipped very fast. Everything arrived well packaged and secure. Excellent transaction I would be more than happy to purchase from Humbug again in the future :)