1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hunny Bunny

Dec 15, 2006

1. I adopted my Caylin (Homme Ducan) brand-new from Hunny Bunny and had a flawless transaction. He arrived quick and safe.

Thank you!! :fangirl:

2. Adding a note of my recent excellent transaction with Hunny Bunny. My doll arrived quickly. He was sent nicely packed and in perfect conditon. Barb is very friendly and an excellent communicator.

Thanks, Barb.

3. Hi! If you have had any dealings with me buying or selling please leave feedback here for me! Thanks!

4. I bought a ws elf Lishe from Barbara and she's a joy to deal with. Highly recommended.
      M

5. Awesome seller and buyer!
      A++++++++-------->!
      Sold me LE SD16 Olivia for a great price, had her for a while, loved her but she didnt fit in.:( Before I put her up FS, I contacted Hunny Bunny first, turns out she missed her!! So, I sold the darling back to her, and both transactions where as smooth as cream.
      Thanks so much for letting me have a chance to own her. :)

*Jen

6. Bought a DoC Too from Hunny Bunny. Smooth transaction and wonderful condition! I'm really glad I could get this wonderful doll without having to deal with the wait and expensive of ordering it from DoD. Thank you!

7. Barbara is the Best....I bought my full set I-RA from her and she was so helpful and such a nice person to deal with. I would buy from her again and certainly would recommend her. My doll was packed professionallly and I was so impressed with all her pictures. She is an asset to DOA!!! Thanks again Barb...I LOVE MY DOLL!! :)

8. Barbara is awesome to deal with!!!
      If there's a problem, she makes it right.
      110% Excellent!!

Raven

9. Absolutely fantastic seller! Great communication and shipped my doll so fast and securely! :-D Thank you sooooooo much!

10. Excellent transaction with Hunny Bunny. Doll was in super shape, extremely well packaged and received within 4 days! Thanks!

11. Excellent transaction with Hunny Bunny. Doll was in super shape, extremely well packaged and arrive very quickly:) .
      She's open for all communication. Very nice person and seller.
      Thanks.

12. Barbara bought Amelia from me and is an A+ buyer! Great transaction....smooth all the way!

13. I bought a pair of pink Type 1 Yo-Tenshi wings from Hunny Bunny and it was an excellent transaction. She is great with communication and my package arrived quickly and very safely packed! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! Thanks again!

14. I just had a great transaction with Hunny Bunny. She was a joy to deal with. The doll was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I would gladly buy from her again!

15. I bought Alice cherry blossom to Hunny bunny. and she is a wonderfull seller, very comprehensive and unhurried. Little girl was pomptly sent to me. Great deal with her, I recommand her!

16. YAY!! Great seller, great communication!
      I've bought a Shiwoo head from her and he is just perfect as she said!
      She even took more pics of him when I asked ^^

Thank you so much for this awesome transaction, Barbara!
      Totally recomended :D

17. I bought a dress for her,and was a easy buying.
      The communication was great,and it was mailed really fast.
      Great transaction!I recomend her as a great seller^^

18. I bought an outfit set from Barbara and everything went very smoothly.
      Thanks!
      :)

19. I bought a DIM Marianne. She is beautiful and in perfect condition. Barbara was a pleasure to deal with and let me put the doll on hold no problem and shipped her as soon as I paid. It was a super easy and pleasant transaction and I would certainly buy from her again!

20. Sold a doll head to Hunny Bunny and she was great to deal with, prompt payment and great communication. ^^