1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hydecho

Feb 27, 2009

1. I will start off since I can't find hydecho's feedback thread!

I purchased a wig from hydecho and I had a really wonderful transaction! hydecho was very polite in communication and told me when the wig shipped out. It arrived quickly and I can't ask for anything more from a seller! Thank you so much!!

2. I sold a Leeke 083 SB30 - Light Brown to hydecho, and everything goes smooth:)

3. I sold a pair of eyes to hydecho, and everything went smoothly. :D

4. Hydecho participated in my iplehouse group order! They were great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely. Ideal participant!

5. hydecho participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who was wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

6. hydecho participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was fast and friendly and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

7. hydecho purchased a Volks YoSD Chika from me. She was quick with payment, great with communication and even let me know when the doll arrived. c: It was a very pleasant transaction that I couldn't be happier with. <3 Thanks again!

8. I sold a DIM Happy body to hydecho and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Quick, responsive, friendly emails and immediate payment. I would happily do business with her anytime!!

9. hydecho bought a Volks MSD F-34 girl from me and I could not be happier with this transaction. She paid at once and communication was always very friendly!^^. She was so kind to let me know when the doll arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3