1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hydeist

Jul 28, 2007

1. was part of the GO, got my boots today! was wonderful and patient, waiting for my boots to get back in stock! thanks soo much!

2. Got my items from the Doll More GO yesterday. Once Doll More actually decided to ship, my stuff got to me so quickly I wasn't even expecting it yet! All my items were there and I even got some lovely free eyes ^_^

3. I participated in Hydeist's most recent Dollmore Group Order, and I appreciate how professionally things were run. Of course, it helps the mood to have won something in the freebies raffle, too.:lol:

A nice experience, and I would definitely participate in another Hydeist-run Group Order.

4. :D Took part in the Dollmore GO - recieved everything I ordered - no problems - shipping was perfect. Hydiest, you really did do a great job. Thanks again..............

5. Also participated in hydeist's Dollmore GO and I'm very pleased of how she ran it. Shipping was very prompt, and she always kept us updated through the thread. I'll gladly join another one of her group orders in the future! :)

6. I participated in hydeist's Dollmore GO -- friendly and organized :) thanks so much!

7. I bought a Leekeworld L Body - Gentle Type. Hydeist was very nice throughout the whole transaction and understanding. ^_^ I received the body in tip-top condition except minor things because that's how she received the body. He was packed very securedly! :o I was amazed! I recommend her for future transactions! :D

I'm happy to have my boy all together now. ^_^

8. Participated in hydeist's Dollmore GO. Things were a little slow but everything went smoothly. Thanks so much!

9. Was part of Hydeist's Dollmore go. Everything went fairly smooth and notified me of all problems that happened and were fixed smoothly as well. Good communication and on time shipping. I wouldn't mind joining in some go's from her again in the future. :)

10. great communication on the GO with Dollmore! my kids got their eyeballs! she got our stuff sent super quickly after having to give the company a little nudge to send it. ;) would GO with her again! thank you~

11. Hydeist ordered a face up from me, very pleasant and detailed in what she wanted. Very patient and sweet. ^^ I would happily do business with her again. :D

12. hydeist bought a pair of SD pants from us. Quick payment and wonderful to deal with. Excellent buyer!! Thanks again!

13. I sold hydeist a souldoll body. She paid very fast and the communication was great. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

Thanks \o/

14. hydeist bought doll outfit from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks.

15. hydeist bought a pair of shoes from me. Payment came quickly and communication was good. Thanks!

16. Purchased SOOM MD Amber from hydeist on layaway. Very nice to work with. Thanks!

17. I participated in one of hydeist's Dollmore GOs.
      It was an excellent transaction. Good communication.
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thank you!

18. Participated in a Dollmore GO that hydeist organized and am very happy. She has great communication and went about this in a friendly, professional manner. Thank you so much!

19. I was in the Dollmore group order that hydeist ran and things went very smoothly. I would definitely participate in a group order with hydeist again.

20. I was in a Dollmore GO that hydeist ran. She was very professional and kind, even understanding my pay schedual and working around it so that I could be in this GO.:aheartbea I even won a prize! She was also very professional and fast with mailing out Ryuichi's black jeans.

I would happily be in another GO that hydeist ran!

Ryu