1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hydeist

Jul 28, 2007

1. I participated in hydeist's Dollmore Group Order. Everything went without a hitch (other than one that was Dollmore's fault), and I got my items quickly once Dollmore shipped them! Very organized!

Would definately join another group order run by hydeist!

2. I took part in hydeist's Dollmore GO, it was an excellent transaction, everything went smoothly, she kept us well informed throughout and received my item very quickly was Dollmore had shipped the order.
      I wouldn't hesitate taking part in another of her GO's :)

Thank you ;)

3. I took part in hydeist's Dollmore GO. Communication was friendly and open, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again so much!

4. I participated in a Dollmore Group Order run by Hydeist. She was great at keeping the thread updated with the status of the order and shipped things out quickly once it had arrived. I would definitely participate in another GO run by her. Thank you again! :)

5. I did a Dollmore Go with Hydeist and am very happy with it. Communication was great and would very willingly do another go with her.

6. I participated in hydeist's Dollmore GO, and she not only understood me not being able to pay everything off until after I was paid and paypal went through, but mailed Ryuichi his black jeans and was kind enough to let me pay my S&H a week after they arrived!

I would HIGHLY recommend joining any GOs ran by this kind, understanding and most importantly patient person!:D

Ryu

7. I joined Hydeist's Dollmore GO:aheartbea and I think she did a really good job in running it. One of the items I wanted ended up being out of stock and she made sure to PM me right away so we could sort it out fast. When the items arrived to her , she sent them out to me well packaged. Thanks a bunch!

8. Hydeist sold me a Leeke Cliffe head. She was so kind, her pricing was a dream, and her PMs were very quick! I just got the head today and it was packaged so perfectly and with a lot of care. I also got a cute note! I would definitely by from Hydeist again!!

9. I took part in hydeist soom split. very happy how well her communication during the split and shipping was fast.

10. I painted a Soom Bygg for hydeist, and could not have had a more pleasant experience. She was extremely patient with me and the delays I had, and was very prompt always with communication. She informed me when she shipped and received her doll! A+ client who I would gladly work with again! :)

11. I bought a Souldoll body from hydeist. Everything was just great! The body was very well packed and arrived safely.
      Thank you very much!:aheartbea

12. i bought soom bygg from hydeist and i want to thank her for this transaction! everything went smooth and he was packaged very good!
      thank you so much again! ^^v

13. Just bought a Luts Wintery '08 head from Hydeist. It was very well packaged, pricing was amazing, and Hydeist is a joy to do business with!

14. Positive Transaction

I bought a shirt lot from Hydeist and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was fast, shipping was fast, and they arrived safely in a pretty package. Thanks so much!

15. Bought some clothes from hydeist, and the communication was great, and shipping pretty quick. Thanks!

16. Positive Transaction

This was my second clothing transaction with Hydeist in the last couple of months, and it was every bit as pleasant as the first! Super fast communication, shipped very quickly, and everything arrived neat, clean, and exactly as described. I'm sure I'll be back for more!

17. Bought doll clothing from Hydeist! Arrived perfectly and great communication. Thank you :)

18. I bought some sleep shorts from Hydeist and everything went smoothly! Great communication, quick shipping, and just as described products. Thank you!!!