1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hydra Kitten

Nov 7, 2007

1. What a lovely seller, such a love to deal with :3 Keep in contact, eyes arrived swiftly and safely and were in perfect condition.
      Would happily buy more things from you :3

2. Hydra Kitten was a pleasure to deal with, participated in the Sephiroth GO. She paid when she said she would pay, and has great communication. Thanks!

3. I bought a wig from Hydra_Kitten and the experience was wonderful. Communication was great and the wig arrived quickly.

4. I bought a H.Z. 'High Wizard' outfit from Hydra Kitten. It arrived quickly and with good communication. It is an amazing outfit! I would definitely buy from her again. :)

Thank you!

5. Hydra Kitten bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

6. Hydra Kitten purchased some vinyl pants from me recently. Fast payment, pleasant communication. You're the best!

7. Hydra Kitten purchased a necklace from Amethyst Collezione and she's a sweetheart to deal with!

Excellent communication, prompt payment and she let me know when the necklace has arrived safely :)

It has been my pleasure dealing with you, super thanks!

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Hydra Kitten. Great communication, quick shipping, and overall a wonderful transaction! Thank you! :)

9. Hydra Kitten is great! Quick payment, Great buyer and a real pleasure to work with! I'd definitely do business with her again!

10. I sold a wig to Hydra Kitten, who was a perfect buyer - friendly, prompt and communicative :) Thanks! :D

11. HyrdaKitten joined in my Crobidoll group order.

Paid very fast, kept me updated, and made it a very smooth GO!

THANK YOU. :D

12. I bought a head from Hydra Kitten which was wrapped carefully in bubblewrap and in excellent shape when it arrived. Great communication and very friendly.

13. I purchased a pair of eye from Hydra Kitten, and they arrived today, safe and sound. Wonderful transactuion. I would definitely buy from Hydra Kitten again!

14. Bought a pair of Takeumi Parabox hologram eyes from Kit, and she replied to all my PMs quickly, and was friendly and courteous. The eyes arrived quickly, and in excellent shape.

Would absolutely buy from her again! :D

15. Hydra Kitten was a pleasure to work with. Friendly responses and quick payments. :)

16. Hydra Kitten purchased an outfit from me and she paid promptly and let me know when it arrived ! She was great to deal with, quick with response and friendly all the way !

Thanks for the smooth transaction. :aheartbea

17. I bought a Iplehouse body on Layaway from Hydra Kitten
      She was a pleasure to deal with
      highly recommended ^_^

18. I sold a DoT wig to Hydra Kitten, great communication and everything went smoothy. Thanks very much again!

19. I bought Sard's hooves from Hydra Kitten, and they made it to me safely and in good time! Thanks a bunch!

20. Bought a couple of wigs off Hydra Kitten. She got great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks~