1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hydra Kitten

Nov 7, 2007

1. I purchased Soom Beryl's default outfit from Hydra Kitten. The transaction went smoothly and the outfit arrived safely and as described. I love it. :D Thank you for the great communication and prompt shipping. ;) I highly recommend Hydra Kitten as a seller. Over all just a wonderful person to deal with.

2. Sold more jewelry to Kit. :) She's always pleasure to deal with; patient, friendly and prompt with payment and communication. :chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

3. Bought some pants from Hydra Kitten
      Arrived fine with no problems, pleasure to deal with again :)

4. Just purchased some beautiful eyes from Kit and they arrived quickly and in great condition.
      I'm extremely pleased with the whole transaction. Kit is a lovely person to deal with :)

5. I bought a pair of eyes from Hydra Kitten, who shipped them out quickly and they arrived in perfect condition :D I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

6. Hydra Kitten was part of my luts group order. Quick payments and very friendly to deal with. Always willing to business with again!

7. I bought a Luts wig from Hydra kitten. Communication was great, shipping was quick and the item arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend:)

8. I have bought a doll head from Hydra Kitten :aheartbea perfect transaction, wonderful communication, a pleasure to deal with as always! Thanks!!! :D

9. I bought a wig and some eyes and they arrives super fast. Absolutely no problems, I wouldn't hesitate to nab items from Hydra Kitten again! <3

10. I just bought a couple of wigs from Hytra Kitten and she was such a pleasure to work with. Sold me her amazing Topaz wig and shipped fast too! A week from Austrailia was an amazing time :) Thank you again so much, my girl will love you for the end of time!!

11. I purchased a silver shirt from Hydra Kitten and it arrived safely in a nice little plastic to protect it from my ever-soggy state. <3

12. I bought some clothes from Hydra Kitten
      Pleasure to deal with as always :)

13. I purchased eyes from Hydra Kitten. I got them fast and without problems. The communication was really great and I can only recommend~
      Thank you!

14. I was part of Noctis minimee group order held by Hydra Kitten. everything went well. I got all the information I needed. She answer question and have a good contact through pm. Thank you for letting me be part (Cause I was on the waiting list first and thougth I didn't made it) XD to get a NOCTIS Doll head :D :)

15. I joined Hydra Kitten's DIM Minimee Noctis Final Fantasy XIII Versus - half-closed eye version's G.O.
      She's a great leader, updates frequently and everything went smooth and well!
      Thanks for organising!

16. I was in the recent Noctis mnm group order, and Kit was great! She was incredibly helpful and was able to squeeze me into the final spot, last minute. Her communication was excellent and she kept us up on any updates and developments.

I'd definitely join another one if she were running it. ^^

17. I joined in the Noctis- half-closed eye version MNM that Hydra organized. Everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. And she was very kind to answer some of my questions. Would definitely join in another GO with her ! ^_^v

18. I was in the Noctis 1/2 closed eye Minimee order Hydra Kitten ran. She did a great job! Kept everyone moving forward, speedily resolved several problems that developed, and was a great communicator.
      Thank you so much for letting me take part in this order :)

19. Feedback: Positive

I bought a pair of Soom eyes from H.K. They were a great price, shipping was reasonable and VERY fast!

20. I purchased another wig from HydraKitten and everything was perfect. She was super-nice as always and shipped quickly. My wig for all the way to the US in record time.