1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hyouri

Feb 3, 2009

1. Hyouri was part of a GO I organized for a Miles Edgeworth Minimee. She was great to work with and prompt with payment and communication. Thank you!

2. Hyouri did a trade with me for a Puki Dreaming Flora for my VE Chiwoo. She was excellent to deal with and a charm! I would definitely deal with her again! A++++++

3. I sold a wig to Hyouri and all was perfect with a really fast payment and a nice communication !! Thanks a lot !!

4. I've sold white SD shoes to Hyouri. Payment was very quick and contact very nice!
      Overal Hyouri is great person to deal with ^^

5. Just finished a transaction with Hyouri.
      Very nice lady and good communication.
      thank you very much!

6. Hyouri bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you very much :)

7. Hyouri is one of the most genuinely lovely people I've come across so far in this hobby. I bought a head from her and she was kind enough to allow me a short layaway, communication was fantastic, and the head was shipped exactly when I asked. It arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition. She is very easy to talk too and very friendly to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Hyouri again. Can't recommend enough! Thanks so much! :D

8. I took part in a Go run by Hyouri and she was fantastic! She kept us updated at all times and shipped the items quickly when they arrived. She's super friendly and a pleasure to deal with! Can't recommend her enough! Thanks so much for running the Go! :D

9. I took part in the Alice's Collections GO, too.
      Everything went great, Hyouri was very nice to deal with - communication was quick and pleasant and she always kept us updated. When the order arrived she helped picking the best shipping options, she shipped out very fast and the package was well packed.

Great transaction - I'd definitely deal with her again!

Thank you, Hyouri. :)

10. Hyori organized the Alice´s Collection GO. Everything worked wonderful.
      She always kept us up to date. She is wonderful to deal with.

11. I sold a pair of green oval glass eyes to Hyouri. Perfect international transaction. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

12. Positive <3 I sold a wig to Hyouri. She payed very quickly, was very nice and had great communication (she let me know when the doll arrived and answered all pms). She is a wonderful buyer and I would definitely do business with her again :)

13. hyouri bought some shoes from me~ it was a pleasant transaction, and she let me know when they arrived. thank you!

14. Hyouri bought some SD clothes from me. She was sweet throughout her PM's and replied promptly. Highly recommended buyer!

Many thanks and I look forward to dealing with you again! :aheartbea

15. Hyouri bought some crochet items from me and it was a perfect transaction: the payment was quick, the communication smooth and friendly , and she kindly let me know when the items arrived. Thanks again :)

16. I bought a dress off and made by Hyouri, beautiful quality, design and fit :) and she was super quick sending it to me

17. I bought a wig from her, was wonderful to work with! Now my boy looks fabulous in his new wig!!

18. Hyouri bought two pairs of shoes from me. Everything went perfect; super fast payment, friendly and quick communication! would do business with her anytime again! thank you!

19. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you ! ​

20. Hyouri bought DiM Ace from me after politely convincing me to ship to Japan! LOL Never shipped out of country before, but she made it absolutely wonderful. Paid promptly, communication was great, and informed me when he arrived to her safely. (A lot faster than I thought he would too!)

Would definitely do business with again! Thanks!