1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Ian-KunX

Dec 13, 2006

1. He sold me a yukinojou! he sent him a little late due to illness, i got him soon after he was well packaged , polite and eliable seller i recomend him ^_^

2. BIG thumbs up for Ian-KunX! :thumbup I purchased two wigs from him. He was a little delayed in sending them, so he gave me a free wig as a gift!! I didn't even notice that the wigs were delayed! :D I was very touched by the sweet gesture! So I will defiantely be buying from Ian-KunX again!

3. Ian-KunX is lovely to deal with . I just had the most wonderful trade with them and received the cutest little elf roko ..

I highly recommmend Ian-kunX for a trade partner or a seller.. Just simply the best..

4. Ian-KunX sold me a Dollfie Dream Femi. Doll was as described. In excellent condition! Shipping was fast. There were even some cute little free gifts included. Thanks so much!!

5. Bought Isao Head and eyes and the transaction went extremely well! Fast shipping and great communication! Thanks again!:D

6. Had a successful transaction with Ian-KunX. Love my new Link boy, will take good care of him -- thanks so much!

7. Bought a CP boys body, it was just as described, very well packaged and Ian-KunX very kindly sent it to my hotel while I was on vacation in New York, put up with all pm's and was excellent in the whole transaction.

I would highly recommend Ian-KunX and wold def buy/sell again

:)

8. i purchased a yosd chinatsu from Ian-Kst as described. a great seller unX. she arrived quickly after being shipped and is just as described!

I'd definitely buy from again ^^

9. I purchased a Charisma Head. It was sent fast and safely, and the transaction was pleasant and easy! Big thanks, Ian-KunX!!!!!!

10. I bought a pair of Leeke boots from Ian-KunX - great boots, safe and fast shipping - thanks!

11. I bought a orientdoll vampire ji. She came well packaged and quickly and I love her soo much. I would certainly deal with Ian-KunX again. *HUGE HUGS for him*

12. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Ian-KunX. The package was sent directly after payment and was packaged securely. My girl is enjoying her outfit and I would definately purchase from Ian-KunX again.

13. Ian-KunX helped me out with a split on the USA FCS SD16 round - I took the head, they took the body. It was an excellent time all around, they have great communication and were even kind enough to spring extra for some shipping so I could receive the head before Christmas day :) I highly recommend them, and would definitely do business with them again! :)

14. Bought a Withdoll Egon from Ian-KunX. Perfect communication and quick shipping! Definitely would buy from again.

15. Purchased an amazing Volks F40 SDGr Boy from Ian-KunX. Flawless communication, instant shipping, and packaged well! Couldn't have asked for a better seller, honestly. Thank you so, so much! <3

16. I purchased an Orient Doll Vampire Tae from Ian-KunX and they are fantastic! Super friendly and the doll arrived well packaged and in a timely manner after I paid.

I highly reccomend doing business with them. It was a great experience and I honestly could not have asked for a better seller.

17. I bought a Buddydoll Elisha from Ian-KunX and they were wonderful. They shipped really fast and she came packaged really well. I would definitely buy from them again:3

18. I bought a Luts Delf Dreaming Lishe head. Shipping was fast and she arrived well packed and safe. C:
      Would definitely do business with them again.

19. I recently purchased a Withdoll Alan from Ian-KunX and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was speedy and helpful. Shipping was fast as well and the packaging was great. A truly awesome doll—thank you much! ^-^

20. I purchased a Volks Claude the Beast One-off from Ian-KunX. Excellent communication and lightning-fast shipping. Packing was great, and Claude was just as described. Highly recommended seller. :D