1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Ian-KunX

Dec 13, 2006

1. He sold me a yukinojou! he sent him a little late due to illness, i got him soon after he was well packaged , polite and eliable seller i recomend him ^_^
    2. BIG thumbs up for Ian-KunX! :thumbup I purchased two wigs from him. He was a little delayed in sending them, so he gave me a free wig as a gift!! I didn't even notice that the wigs were delayed! :D I was very touched by the sweet gesture! So I will defiantely be buying from Ian-KunX again!
    3. Ian-KunX sold me a Dollfie Dream Femi. Doll was as described. In excellent condition! Shipping was fast. There were even some cute little free gifts included. Thanks so much!!
    4. Bought Isao Head and eyes and the transaction went extremely well! Fast shipping and great communication! Thanks again!:D
    5. Had a successful transaction with Ian-KunX. Love my new Link boy, will take good care of him -- thanks so much!
      Please visit my BJD stories website: www.angrysparrow.net
    6. Bought a CP boys body, it was just as described, very well packaged and Ian-KunX very kindly sent it to my hotel while I was on vacation in New York, put up with all pm's and was excellent in the whole transaction.

I would highly recommend Ian-KunX and wold def buy/sell again

7. i purchased a yosd chinatsu from Ian-Kst as described. a great seller unX. she arrived quickly after being shipped and is just as described!

I'd definitely buy from again ^^
    8. I purchased a Charisma Head. It was sent fast and safely, and the transaction was pleasant and easy! Big thanks, Ian-KunX!!!!!!
    9. I bought a pair of Leeke boots from Ian-KunX - great boots, safe and fast shipping - thanks!
    10. I bought a orientdoll vampire ji. She came well packaged and quickly and I love her soo much. I would certainly deal with Ian-KunX again. *HUGE HUGS for him*
    11. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Ian-KunX. The package was sent directly after payment and was packaged securely. My girl is enjoying her outfit and I would definately purchase from Ian-KunX again.