1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ian

Oct 18, 2007

1. HELLO~~~~~~~~
      If you have had a transaction with me, please leave a feedback for me~~~~~
      Thank you very much >3333<
    2. I recently bought a Volks Cristal outfit from ian. The outfit was brand new in its original packaging, and considering how far it had to travel, the shipping time was quick. Communication was superb and I was notified when the outfit shipped with a tracking number.

It's a beautiful outfit and the transaction was a dream, thank you so much!
    3. I bought an SD13 body from Ian. The packing was superb and the item was in excellent condition. Was most patient and communication was great.

Thank you very much for a great transaction :D
    4. I purchased an Eden wig from ian and everything went perfectly. Well-packaged, shipped fast! Great communication. Thanks so much!
    5. I purchased Eden boots from ian and everything was perfect!
      Well-packaged, very fast shipping and great communication.
      Thanks for excellent transaction - everytime again!:)
    6. Hi, I purchased some brown glass eyes from Ian and it was a perfect transaction. They are exactly as described, communication was great, and they were packed very well.
      Thanks so much!
    7. I just received a wig from Ian and had a great transaction with him! The wig arrived very fast and was just perfect! Thank you sooo much! :)
    8. I bought from ian a pair of wonderful eyes!! She's lovely!!!
      Thank you!!!
    9. I bought my first doll from Ian and it has been a DREAM transaction :) Definately recommended, very friendly and honest seller!
    10. I purchased a pair of Lati yellow jeans from ian. The transaction was perfect - nice communication from start to finish and prompt shipping. I would happily buy from ian again!