1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for icaro

Mar 15, 2012

1. I sold a head to icaro and it was a really nice transaction. Communication was lovely, payment was prompt and I'm so glad the head went to such an appreciative home.
      Thanks so much for everything and I hope you enjoy him! :)

2. I bought a Doll Leaves Jax bunny from icaro. Transaction was a very smooth international one! Great communication, friendly, knowledgeable on the postage options, packed great!

3. I bought a doll from icaro. Great communication, i got a lot of pictures of the doll, the doll was really well packed and icaro was friendly through the whole transaction. thank you. ^^

4. I bought a body + handmade wig from icaro. Everything went absolutely fine, the communication was great, fast and the items arrived well packed and save. :3
      I can only recommend her~

5. I purchased a modified Leekeworld Florence from icaro. her communication was awesome and super friendly! everything was exactly as described!!! thank you so much! :D

6. I'd like to just add a correction... HIS communication was great! thanks again! I am in love with my new doll! <3