1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Icarus

Aug 16, 2006

1. I bought Reisner's sword and sword holder from AJ.

Good transaction, ship promptly and nice packing of items. ^ ^@v
      HIGHLY RECOMMEND as good seller.

2. I sold a Yo-SD outfit to Icarus, and everything went great. Thanks! ^^

3. I bought some eyelashes from Icarus and they got here ridiculously quickly, AND in great condition. I'd definitely buy from her again.

4. Icarus bought a Yo Tenshi body from me, paid super fast and was absolutely just lovely to work with! Definitely a great experience!!!

5. Sold her some Yo Tenshi wings. Transaction went fine. She paid very fast and no complaints. Everything was peachy! :)

6. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from Icarus, the eyes arrived in perfect condition, and holey moley, I don't think I've EVER gotten a package from Cali THAT FAST! Awesome seller!

7. Icarus took me to paint Volks Tanpopo.
      It was a jolly time to work with her~

Thank you for a feedback and gorgeous photo too >u<

8. I bought a pair of eyelashes from Icarus and she was great with mailing them out so they arrived quickly and wrapped carefully. Great communication as well. Thank you!

9. got a pair of Gina Rolo eyes - thanks!

10. Bought a wig from Icarus. Communication was great, parcel shipped out quickly, and the wig is lovely. Thanks!

11. Icarus joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^

12. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Hana from Icarus. Her communication was awesome, shipping was very prompt, and the doll was packaged with tender loving care. She is marvelous!

13. I bought a pair of SD feet from Icarus. Very easy to communicate, fast shipping and everything was packaged well. Thank you very much for a great transaction :)

14. Bought a pair of Volks hands from Icarus.
      Replies were prompt and friendly, and the items were shipped fast and well-packed.

Would love to do business with you again!
      Thanks again :aheartbea

15. Bought 2 of the sleeveless kimono sets from Icarus. They are so cool, and she was so nice to deal with! An excellent seller and friendly person!

16. ADLKFJG bought 2 MSD Kimonos and they are gorgeous :aheartbea :aheartbea
      Very well packed (never would have thought to bubblewrap clothes) and awesome communication (both with selling and with my inane questions). Informed me when packages were shipped. :D

I wouldn't hesitate to buy more from AJ at all. Thank you very much. :D

17. I bought 2 Fur from Icarus. They are gorgeous and arrived very promply and well packaged. Many Thanks !!

18. I bought a pair of zori sandals from icarus and they are perfect...the transaction was perfect also.
      I would certainly do business with icarus again.
      Thanks

19. I bought a pair of volks sd10 hands from AJ. AJ responds quickly to communication, updated me on shipping status, and is an over all great seller.

20. I bought a wig from AJ and it was a wonderful experience. Fast shipping & communication, and the item arrived in mint condition! I'd love to buy from her again in future. Thanks!