1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for icedrop

Feb 5, 2009

1. Please leave your feedback if you have had a transaction with me :)
    2. first one! I sold some hoodies to icedrop. she was very police and easy to work with paid right away and let me know when they arrived. Great buyer, will recommend :)
    3. icedrop bought a dress from me. Great communication, fast payment, absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3
    4. icedrop bought a dolly wig from me. Wonderful to work with - fast payment, perfect communication. Thanks much! <3
    5. icedrop joined my split for beyla hooves. as well as for a pair of doll eyes.
      she was prompt with payment and was wonderful to communicate with.
      i had a smooth transaction with her. highly recommended~
      thank you!
    6. icedrop bought an outfit from me. Fast payment, great communication. Kept me update when it arrived. Thank you again for a great and smooth transaction..x
    7. icedrop bought sd undies and stockings from me. She replied and payed promtly and was great to work with! :3
    8. icedrop bought a pair of pant from me, pay fast, good communication, everything was perfect :) Thanks again!
    9. Icedrop bought a wig from me. She paid quickly, let me know when it arrived and was really friendly in her PMs. I would happily sell to her again :D Thanks!
    10. Icedrop joined my Sphaler split. Very sweet and smooth transaction. I recommend!
    11. Icedrop purchased a hoodie from me and it was overall just a perfect transaction! No complaints!
    12. icedrop bought some clothes from me. Paid quickly and let me know once they arrived :aheartbea

Thank you for a wonderful transaction~ :aheartbea
    13. Icedrop bought my Fantasy Doll male body from me; she paid promptly and let me know when he arrived!! Super-smooth transaction and a pleasure to work with! :D
    14. POSITIVE

Icedrop purchased an SD jacket from me. Maintained communication and let me know when the item arrived. Good experience. Recommended buyer! Thanks! :)
    15. icedrop bought a Luts Nanuri head from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Highly recommended :)
    16. icedrop brought a wig from me, payment was quick and communication was good. Great buyer. :)
    17. icedrop bought a Delf Type 2 neck piece from me and was a pleasure to work with. Payment was prompt and all responses were fast and friendly. Overall perfect transaction! Thanks so much!
    18. icedrop purchased a Garden of Doll/RS girl from me. Payment was received quickly and communication was fantastic a fabulous transaction.
    19. icedrop purchased a Mirodoll boy body from me. She paid quickly and was courteous throughout the transaction. I would definitely deal with her again!