1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ichigo-pan43

Jan 21, 2009

1. I purchased a super dollfie head from ichigo-pan43. They were kind enough to do a short layaway even though the cost was fairy low, which I appreciate beyond measure. The head arrived safely and packed well. Thank you so much.

2. I bought a Volks midi body from Ichigo. The transaction was perfect! She was great to communicate with, body shipped quickly and I was very pleased. Definitely five star!

3. I bought a Volks SDMidi Coordinate Model F-38 Girl from Ichigo, and the transaction was absolutely perfect. She shipped the doll the very same day, very well packaged, and it was in great condition. Thank you!

4. I purchased Volks Tyltyl head from Ichigo-pan 43, she was very kind and communication is easy and comfortable. :) Shipping was also very fast, the package was very securely packed. Highly recommend her!

5. I bought a pair of glass eyes from ichigo-pan43. It was a stellar transaction; communication was prompt, shipping was fast, and the eyes were well-packaged and just as described. Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Volks sd10 body from Ichigo-pan43. It was a very easy transaction! Her communication was excellent. After I received the body, I needed help assembling the body. She gave me a very good instruction. thank you

7. I purchased a Volks SDM boy body from ichigo-pan43. She shipped it quickly, packaged everything safely, and was a complete professional to deal with. Thank you again!

8. Hello i bought from Ichigo-pan43 a Switch hands in ten skin color and i was very pleased how fast and prompt she shipped them. All items are as described, communication was very polite and professional ^^
      Thank you ones more ^^
      Tatie

9. ichigo-pan43 bought a pair of eyes from me, the transaction was very smooth, thank you so much! :)

10. Ichigo-pan43 sold me a BF boy body. It was really well packaged, like new! She was a total sweetie through the transaction. Thank you so much. <3

11. I purchased Volks Mia SDGr body. It was my second transaction with her, it was easy and smooth just like first one.

I highly recommend her! Great seller!

Thank you again! :>

12. I purchased a Kanadoll Adrian NS head from ichigo-pan43. Great communication—very fast at sending/responding to messages! The transaction went very smoothly and quickly and I received the head with great condition and packaging. Would definitely purchase from her again!

13. I purchased two pairs of eyes from ichigo-pan43, the transaction went well like it used to be. I definitely would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

14. I bought doll shoes from Ichigo-pan43, and it was a perfect transaction! Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Bluefairy boy body from Ichigo and he arrived safe and fast! Ichigo was sweet and awesome. <3

16. I bought a Volks sdm Dai body from Ichigo-pan43. She’s a good seller, fast transaction and faster shipping. It’s great to deal with her!

Thank you again:3nodding:

17. I purchased a Volks SDM F-31 head from ichigo-pan43 and am very pleased! Communication was very friendly, the head was packed well, and it was sent quickly. I would definitely buy from her again! :3nodding:

18. I bought a Volks SD13 girl body from ichigo-pan43 and I'd like to thank her for allowing a layaway :) Communication was great. She shipped it really quick as soon as I sent my final payment and it was nicely and safely packed. Highly recommended seller! Would definitely buy from her again~ Thank you!

19. ichigo-pan43 is A+++++ buyer. She bought Volks SD10 Coco from me. The communication was fast and very nice. Thank you so much.

20. I bought a Volks SDGr TylTyl body on layaway from ichigo-pan43 and the transaction went by super smoothly. Sarah has been kind and patient with me all throughout the process and has kept and open and friend conversation always. When the time came to send me the body, it was really nicely wrapped ( very protected ) and really clean too. She has been a joy to deal with. Definitely reccomend her to anyone.
      Thank you Sarah so much!