1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ichigo-pan43

Jan 21, 2009

1. Bought/partial trade for a Volks Coco head from Ichigo-pan43 . Communication was amazing and shipping was fast!

2. I bought a head on layaway from ichigo-pan43, and they were very communicative and understanding! It was packaged super well and came quickly. Thank you for everything! :D

3. *Positive Feedback*

I participated in a Volks FCS split in July with ichigo-pan43. Thanks to her I was able to bring home a F-73 head, who’s mold I fell in love with after seeing Dear SD Tiffany at the Volks LA Dolpa in 2017.

I am so excited to have her finally home! I can’t thank ichigo-pan43 enough for their patience and hard work in organizing this FCS split. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and my package was well wrapped and arrived fast.

I highly recommend ichigo-pan43 as a split partner and would gladly do another transaction with her in a heartbeat. Thank you again! Cheers! :hug:

4. I bought from Ichigo-pan43 volks Nico head:) with coa, papers, 100% legit. She’s so kind and lovely person. Fast delivery, great communication, safe packed. I recommend to buy from her^^

5. Purchased an SD Mai with a SDB body from ichigo-pan43. Seller was very communicative and kept me updated with our transaction. The doll shipped promptly, too, and was packed very well. I'd gladly do business with them again!

6. I recently purchase a Switch Waseon head from @ichigo-pan43 . She was pleasant to work with, was willing to do a layaway and happily discussed the terms with me. She was flexible and friendly. When I paid it off sooner than expected, she shipped him immediately. He was packaged nicely for a rough journey, veery carefully wrapped and arrived super fast. She was excellent to work with. Highly recommended.

7. Just purchased a SDM F-33 head from ichigo-pan43 1-24-19. The head arrived, well packed and super fast. This is my second transaction with ichigo-pan43 and the communication is quick and kind as always.

8. I bought a Volks SD10 Boy Body from ichigo-pan43 and I'm VERY glad with our transaction. :) The communication was nice and quick, fast shipping and perfectly packed! Thank you so much, highly recommended. :chibi

9. I bought an old volks f05 head from ichigo and couldn't be happier! Communication and shipping was so fast, basically a perfect transaction!

10. ichigo-pan43 Sold me Silver eyes. They shipped so fast and wrapped with care. Thank you so much!

11. I bought several pairs of Silver glass eyes from ichigo-pan43, and couldn't be more pleased with how smoothly it went. Excellent communication, packaging, and shipping time. Thanks again!

12. I bought some Volks sdgr leg parts from ichigo-pan43. Their communication was great. The legs came exactly as described. Shipping was fast and everything was wrapped very well. I would definitely buy from them again.

13. I bought a volks mihmi head and 3 pairs of eyes from ichigo-pan43. The transaction was super smooth and everything arrived quickly and packaged very well. Thank you!

14. Purchased from ichigo-pan43 again. The transaction was smooth like every other time. Thanks again!

15. I bought some pairs of Rosa eyes from Ichigo :)
      Always so pleasant to deal with, also very professional. Great communication, fast shipping and lovely personality is just a plus :)
      Highly recommend her as seller! I alway look forward to work with her again.

Thank you so much again!

16. I bought a Swtich doll head from Pan43! It was a really smooth, enjoyable interaction! And seller provided me with tracking multiple times despite me getting the number wrong haha Thank you very much overall

17. I bought 16mm Coeur Lapin orange eyes from Ichigo-pan43. Everything went really smooth as always :D Highly recommended seller. Thank you :)

18. I just purchased a Volks SD10 girl project body with no arms from Ichigo-pan43. Transaction was quick and easy, and shipping was super fast! She arrived safely packed, exactly as described, and will be perfect for a fun project! Thank you so very much!

19. I bought some glass eyes from Ichigo, and it was a perfect transaction as always! Fast shipping and showing me additional photos before I decide!

I highly recommend her as a seller!

Thank you so much again <3

20. Got F65 from ichigo, she replies frequently and ships fast!

I enjoy the whole trading process, will definitely trade with her again :hug: