1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ichigo-pan43

Jan 21, 2009

1. Bought a Volks SDM SD Midi Boy Body from ichigo-pan43 and the whole transaction was great. Communication was prompt and the body was packaged very well. A+ seller for sure!:D

2. I bought a Volks Mia head from ichigo-pan43. Fastest transaction ever, I contacted her, paid and the head was shipped out withiin less than two hours! She came VERY well packed in bubblewrap. All in all a perfect transaction, would do business with again!

3. I bought a Volks Midi/MSD Promise Hand from ichigo-pan43, and it was a wonderfully quick and easy transaction. Good communication, and it was mailed out the same day I paid! :thumbup

4. I bought Volks f-73 head from ichigo-pan43. She shipped the head super fast, almost right after the payment! Very well and carefully packed. Would love to buy other things from this seller agian. Thank you

5. Bought an F78 head from ichigo-pan43 and like always they were a fantastic seller! Great communication, super fast shipping, would definitely buy from them again.

6. I bought a volks body from ichigo-pan43, it was a great transaction, good comunication and fast shipping, the body came really well packed, A+ seller.

7. I bought a Volks Angela head from ichigo-pan43 and it was a stellar transaction from start to finish. Perfect communication, shipping and packaging. I am really pleased, and would happilr recommend her to others or buy from her again. Thanks again!

8. I bought a Volks body from @ichigo-pan43 and the transaction was great! The body was in great condition, packaged perfectly, and the price was awesome! I would love to do business with them again! Thanks dear!

9. I purchased a Volks body from ichigo-pan43 on a short layaway. She was very friendly and prompt returning messages. Body arrived in perfect condition and very well packed. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with ichigo-pan43 again. Thank you! :daisy

10. Just had another smooth trade with ichigo-pan :thumbup highly recommended seller! :celebrate

11. I bought 2 pair of Volks hands from ichigo-pan43, and as with our previous transaction, communication was good, shipment quick, and the hands were well-packaged, and as described in the sales threads. Thanks so much! :3nodding:

12. I bought Volks f-54 head from ichigo-pan43. She shipped the head very fast, I got the doll in 3 days after the payment! She packed the head very well and carefully. Would love to buy other things from this seller agian. Thank you

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a Switch Hwayeon head from Ichigo-pan43 and it was a wonderful transaction!! She shipped super quick, and he arrived well packed. I would recommend and buy from her again!

14. I bought a pair of Volks SD hands and two pairs of Volks SD heel feet from ichigo-pan43. Transaction went smoothly and quickly as before, recommended!

15. I purchased a Switch HD 65 Attractive Boy Body from ichigo. Responses were quick and conversation was pleasant! She shipped super quickly and packaged the body safely and was patient with my inquiries. The body is in great condition and as pictured! I would recommend doing business with her c:

16. Positive Feedback:

I bought a Volks head from ichigo-pan43. she allowed a great layaway plan though i was able to pay it off a bit early.

The head came exactly as described. she was very pleasant and friendly, and i would definitely buy from again.

17. Bought a Volks Kyo-Tenshi body from ichigo-pan43. It arrived very quickly and was packaged with much care. It is exactly as described. Communication was quick, clear, and friendly. I would highly recommend buying from them anytime.

18. Positive Feedback

I recently purchased a Switch HD65 body on layaway from ichigo-pan43 and I could not be happier with the transaction. They communicated quickly and were always friendly. The body arrived on time and was wrapped very securely, everything was as described in the listing and I am very happy with it. I would definitely buy from them again! Thank you!

19. Positive Transaction

I bought a Volks SD10 B11 body from ichigo-pan43 and couldn’t be happier! Communication was fast and shipping was immediate. The doll arrived very carefully packed and exactly as described. Highly recommend this seller! Thanks!

20. I bought a Volks SD10 boy body from Ichigo-pan43 and they were great! Quickly, friendly communication. They shipped the item next day, and it came just as described. I'd happily recommend them as a seller to anyone. Thank you so much!