1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ichigo-pan43

Jan 21, 2009

1. I got an SDB body from ichigo-pan43 and it came very well packaged very quickly with wonderful communication.

Thanks!!!

2. I purchased a Switch Ryuzo from from ichigo-pan43 and the transaction could not have been smoother! They responded immediately, packed the doll up as soon as I sent the money, and shipped it off the next business day. I would absolutely do business with them again.

3. I purchased a modded Volks F05 head from ichigo-pan43. The head was described perfectly and shipped with so much care! She even included some gifts. Excellent transaction, highly recommended!

4. I purchased a pair of Switch hands from Ichigo-pan43 and the transaction was wonderful. They were quick to communicate and shipped the hands out the next day. The hands were well packaged and in great condition. I had a very positive experience!

5. I purchased a TLC Four Sisters Head from ichigo-pan43 and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt, shipping was very quick, and she included some extras as well. The head arrived in the exact condition stated and I couldn't be happier!

6. I bought an old Volks (junk) head from ichigo-pan43 and everything went wonderfully. They are super friendly, quick to answer and even quicker to ship. The head arrived well packaged and exactly as described, would definitely recommend. Thanks!

7. I bought a white Volks from ichigo-pan43! It was well-packed, clean and arrived quickly. Thank you so much !!!

8. I purchased a fcs Sd10 boy Body from ichigo, this is the second time I purchased from her.Always good communication and super fast shipping. The body is almost like new condition. Really great seller and definitely would like to purchase from her again! Thank you for selling this wonderful body to me.

9. I purchased a Volks F-72 head from Sara and the transaction was flawless. Head arrived clean and well packed with paperwork unsquished in a mere three days from Hawaii to California.

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      Would impulse buy again.
      :smallcake

10. Positive Transaction

I bought a Volks F34 girl from ichigo-pan43 and it was a flawless transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, the doll was shipped the next day and she arrived carefully packed and in excellent condition. This was my second transaction with this seller and I would be happy to work with her again. Thank you!

11. I bought a Volks Nono from Ichigo-pan43 and it was another great transaction, they sent quickly, packaged well and even included a free outfit. Very friendly and great to deal with, would definitely recommend!

12. I bought Volks SD10 FCS body. The transaction was perfect. The body came fast, in pristine condition, very well packed. Pleasure to deal with Ichigo-pan43.

13. Bought a Switch hand and gun. Was shipped out super-quick and as described. Would definitely buy from Ichigo-pan43 again.

14. Just bought a volks body from them. Great communication and fast responses. Shipped promptly. Packaged excellently. Came in condition as described. Overall it was a great experience and would work with her again! Im very happy!

15. I purchased a body from them and the transaction was perfect! Thank you so much! ❤️

16. Purchased a doll head from ichigo-pan43. A smooth, hassle-free transaction from start to finish. Mahalo!

:bcake

17. I bought an old SD13 girl body and the whole experience was great! Communication was great, she was shipped out incredibly quickly, and everything was packaged very well. Basically a perfect transaction. Thanks again!!

18. :sumomo:positive transaction:sumomo:

I purchased a body SD13 boy from them and the transaction was perfect! Thank you so much! ❤️

19. Bought a doll and a head from ichigo-pan43 transaction was perfect thank you again! :D

20. Adopted a Volks SDM Noa and she arrived Fast and was packed wonderfully. Would definitely work with again :)