1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ichigo-pan43

Jan 21, 2009

1. I bought ichigo-pan43’s Volks f76 and she is wonderful to work with. She provided all the pictures I wanted before confirming sale, and in asking for the doll to be shipped disassembled without box, she did an amazing job packing all the body pieces (also shipped lightening fast and as an admittedly impatient person, that was so appreciated). Thank you so much! A+++ seller!

2. I bought @ichigo-pan43 Volks F73 and as usual they were awesome to do business with. They packaged him well, were super prompt and friendly and helped whenever possible! Great seller! Highly recommend! Thanks dear!

3. Positive feedback!

@ichigo-pan43 reached out to me regarding a WTB thread I had for a Volks old FCS F-07. We were able to come to an agreement, and she even offered me some discounted eyes for the head as well. The head arrived exactly as described, and was packaged with exceptional care. There were even some gifts included, which was so sweet and kind! ichigo-pan43 made a dream of mine come true, and I am so thankful. I would gladly do business with her again! :D

4. I bought a Volks SDGR body from Ichigopan43 and it was a great transaction. Wonderful communication, extra safely packaged and shipped. The post office made a mistake with delivery and Ichigopan43 was very attentive and responsive in helping get things sorted out. I'm very grateful and happy with the purchase!

5. I adopted a Volks MSD F-01 project girl from Ichigopan43, and it was a delightful transaction all the way through from beginning to end. Communications were always fast and friendly. I chose to have her shipped unstrung and all her pieces were wrapped with great care, and the packaging was impeccable. As soon as she was paid for, she was shipped super fast. She is exactly as described in her ad, and I am thrilled to be able to add this girl to my collection. Thank you Ichigopan43!:)

6. I purchased a Switch Humming Dolly 65 Attractive body from ichigo-pan43, and it was such a pleasant transaction. Her communication was perfect, she was extremely kind, and the body was shipped quickly after payment. When it arrived, the box was in pristine condition, and the body was perfect, as described―except that USPS was a little rough, and one hand was broken. The doll was wrapped impeccably and this was simply an error that happened during transit, but ichigo-pan43 was so very understanding and helpful! She immediately contacted Switch and was able to have a new pair sent to me. They arrived quickly and my boy is now complete!

ichigo-pan43 went above and beyond, for which I am deeply thankful. Without a doubt, I would absolutely enter into another transaction with ichigo-pan43 if the opportunity arose, and truly appreciate her professionalism. :aheartbea

7. I purchased a sd10 boy body from ichigo-pan43 again. Everything is great! The body is as descripted. I need to repeat communications were always fast and friendly. I chose to ship unstrung and every pieces wrapped carefully!:D:DThank you so much!

8. I purchased a Sho head from Strawberry bread and as always everything was perfect, Thank you I love her .

9. ichigo-pan43 responded to a WTB I had for SD boyhood Cecile and everything was perfect! They were so flexible and kind, very easy and quick to communicate with and shipped him so fast. Thank you so much for him and for responding!! I highly recommend them as a seller. <3

10. I bought a Volks DWC05 head from ichigo-pan43! They responded super quick to my inquiry and shipped the head the very next day. Thanks so much!!

11. I bought a Volks Sophie head from ichigo-pan43! Once again, a flawless transaction. The head arrived carefully packaged and lightning quick. Thank you so much!!

12. I purchased a Volks F16 head from Ichigo-pan43 . The transaction was so smooth and the communication was really great. They were so patient and helped me check out different shipping options in details. Shippment was made promptly and the head was well packed. It is really a nice experience and I would definitely like to trade with them again. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a Volks SDgr boy body from ichigo-pan43. They had very clear communication and they shipped so fast! Very happy! Thank you!

14. I bought a SD13 F-01 girl from ichigo-pan43. They were kind enough to send the doll to my relative in the US since they're not currently shipping to my country and I really appreciated it! The package arrived in great condition and it was very well packed, thank you so much! :3nodding:

15. I bought a sdgr male body from Ichigo pan on layaway. She was very nice to me as I ran into a delay with the last payment. She shipped the doll quickly and securely. Thank you for a stellar buying experience :thumbup

16. So many good things to say. Bought a volls Kohya head from Ichigo! Packaging was well protected, shipping was lightning fast. Had a tracking number the same day! The head was even nicer than described I think. She mentioned a little staining but i can barely see it, so lots of honesty. Thank you so much for selling this cute doll to me!

17. I purchased a Volks F16 from Ichigo-Pan and it was a smooth and amazing transaction ♡ Communication was quick and she shipped him out right after final payment was made. Would definitely do business with again ♡

18. I bought doll clothes from @ichigo-pan43 , everything went perfectly! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a pair of Volks WS Graffiti boy hands from ichigo-pan43, and as always she's great to work with. Quick response and shipping, and items as advertised, which makes it a great pleasure to do business with her when you find something you need :3nodding::thumbup

20. ichigo-pan43 answered my WTB for Volks WS SD16 H-01 hands, and as before, it was a quick and easy transaction. Always nice to do business with her! :thumbup:celebrate