1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Idelle

Oct 15, 2008

1. Idelle joined my group order for a Thane MNM head, everything was great! Very understanding when there was a shipping mishap, totally my fault but was thankfully fixed without any troubles. She was completely positive about the whole experience. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Definitely recommended :)

2. Bought an SD Automail arm from Idelle~ Wonderful seller!! Shipped super fast. Would definitely buy from again ^ ^ ~ <3

3. Did a trade with her. Communication was perfect. The body was shipped nice and fast. great transaction

4. I bought a dark tan CH Hyun head from Idelle. She was quick to answer my questions and packed the head very safely. Great seller :D

5. Idelle purchased a hoodie from me and was 100% fantastic to work with! Communication was great, payment was fast, & she let me know when it arrived! Thanks!!

6. Idelle commissioned a shirt and jeggings from me. Great to work with, always prompt and pleasant, and had a clear idea of what was required. I'd definitely work with Idelle again.

7. Idelle bought two msd dresses form me, quick payments and great communication! Epic Buyer!

8. Idelle bought an SD choker/necklace from me. She paid quickly, had excellent communication throughout the transaction, and let me know when the choker arrived. Thanks for a perfect transaction!

9. Idelle participated at my "Alistair" minimee-group order.
      Sadly, DiM was very slow and it took months until they finished the heads.
      Idelle was very patient and I would love to deal with her in future again <3

10. Idelle bought an SD waist chain from me. Payment was quick and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would happily work with her again!

11. Idelle commissioned me to do a faceup on her DIM Alistair MNM.
      She was great to work with - she gave me a great foundation to start from, and gave me very clear instructions of the few things she wanted in specific. I had a great time working with her, and I hope I'll get a chance to do so again!
      Thanks so much, Idelle!

12. Idelle participated in the Secret Santa 2011 swap that I ran. She sent her gift on time and did a great job as a swap partner :)

13. Fast and easy transaction. Great the whole way through, paid promptly and received good communication. Thanks again! :-)

14. I traded dolls with Idelle (my Resisoul Li + extras for her Bobobie March + cash & extras). The communication was FABULOUS, the shipping was lightning-fast and everything arrived in exactly the condition described. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Idelle again or to recommend Idelle as a trading partner. Thanks for the great transaction! :D

15. Idelle purchased some MSD clothes from me. Great buyer! Fast payment, excellent communication, and overall perfect transaction! She even let me know when the clothes arrived! It was a wonderful experience, thank you!!!

16. Idelle was in my Dollmore Go. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

17. Idelle commissioned me to do a face up on a Resinsoul Fei head (tan skin). ^^
      She gave me detailed explanations about the face up she wanted,
      and let me guide her step by step until the face up is exactly the way it should be.
      Communication was smooth and she was very patient throughout the process. ^^
      I wouldn't hesitate to do a commission from her again in the future~
      Thank you so much. (_ _) I hope your girl enjoy her new look!

18. Idelle and I traded dolls - my DoD E-an for her DZ Brant. Communication was excellent, she shipped her side of the trade very promptly. She answered PMs quickly and politely, which I appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her or do business with her again. Thanks very much.

19. i traded my islanddoll amy msd for her dddy and had a great transaction, everything went very quick and the swap had finished in no time at all.
      All in all a very pleasant experience with good communication, i would certainly trade with her again (or buy from her for that matter)

thank you very much........

20. I did a trade with her! She is super nice and sweet! Replied to all PMs! Thank you so much!