1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Idril

Jul 27, 2008

1. Hello :)

If you have a transaction with me, please leave feedback!

2. Idril bought a pair of eyes from me! Great communication, quick payment, super nice! Would deal with again in heart beat! :)

3. idril bought a head from me and was wonderful to work with. Lots of communication and super quick payment. will very happily work with her again.

4. Idril bought a Minimee head from me! She was a perfect buyer. :D I would definitely work with her again.

5. bought a minimee head from me~ definitely a perfect buyer encounter~

6. ~Positive~
      Idril participated in my GacktJOB GO. She is wonderful and was with us every step of the way! Couldn't ask for a better participant. Thank you Idril!! :D

7. I've been buying lots of stuff from Idril, recently a DD goth outfit ;D
      She's awesome to buy from and has good prices ^^.

8. Idrill was so kind to me by seling her Charlotte's body. >3
      I'm very, very much happy about this deal - the contact was instant, full info and fast shipping.

Thank you Idrill!

9. Adopted a beautiful girl head from Idrill, she shipped so fast and packed very well, a very good seller, thank you Idrill!

10. She bought my Fairyland FeePlee65 Chloe Human faceplate. Very kindly and great communication and fast payment. Higly recommanded! ^____^

11. I had a wonderful trade with Idril, fast excellent communication, she´s very kind and friendly. Such a pleasure to deal with her. A perfect and very safe packaging and she included some gifts. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much.

RREGUI.

12. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my IH Chase head to her and she paid promptly and kept wonderful communication!! Recommended!!

13. Idril was wonderful to buy from. She communicated promptly and shipped super fast. I bought a JID Benny from her and love it. Thank you!
      Inti

14. I sold a Dollzone Megi outfit to Idril and she was perfectly lovely. Communication and payment was prompt, I'd definitely do business with her again.

15. I sold a Soom Migma Hollow head to Idril and the transaction was awesome! She's very nice and communicative, payment was done swiftly and she was very patient to wait until I was back from vacation and could ship her head out. :3 She's a great buyer and I'd love to deal with her again! Thank you so much! :aheatbea

16. I bought a Unoa Fluorite from Idril, and she was simply wonderful to deal with! She shipped super fast, and the doll arrived in perfect condition! She even sent some extras that I wasn't expecting!
      I would love to work with her again!

17. Idril is a great buyer. She bought a piece of Dollheart dress from me. Fast payment and reply!!!
      Thanks!!!

18. Idril was part of my Bill Kaulitz ND group order and she was an amazing member! Great feedback, infinite patience, and always quick payment. Thank you so much!

19. Idril and I did a Souldoll split. Communication was great & payment was prompt.
      It was a great deal all around, I would split again with her anytime!

Highly recommended!!!!