1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for iibleachedii

Dec 2, 2007

1. This is my feedback thread. <3 If you've had a transaction with me please leave some feedback.

2. iibleachedii bought a wig from me through the Marketplace. She is an excellent communicator, sent payment quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Would gladly work with again. :)

3. I bought a wig from iibleachedii - she kept me informed, and packed the wig safely. It looks brand new! Thanks again!

4. Bought a Kimono from iibleachedii in great condition and was very pleasant to deal with! :D

5. I commissioned iibleachedii to do a faceup on my girl. She came back shortly there after and looks gorgeous. :D Couldn't be happier. ^^

6. I commissioned iibleachedii for my boy's faceup. She was quick and reliable, and did a fantastic job in an efficiant manner :aheartbea

7. I bought some blue and white checkered shoes from iibleachedii. The price was right, the communication was superb and the shoes arrived only two days after she shipped them. Couldn't be happier.

8. Bought a pair of pants from iibleachedii....not only did she ship them quickly, but she tailored them a bit to fit my boy better. Excellent seller!

9. I bought a pair of black converse sneakers from iibleachedii. The price was great, communication wonderful, and shipped them out fast. The shoes though used are in great condition and fit my boy perfectly.
      Excellent seller, would buy from again. :3

10. I purchased a pair of board shorts from this seller, and it was an excellent transaction! Thanks so much, again! Highly recommended!

11. I purchased a Bobobie tiny from iibleachedii, and it was a marvelous transaction! She held the little one for me, stayed in touch the entire time, and was ever so friendly in communication! I'll be doing business with her in the future! :fangirl:

12. I bought a pair of shorts from iibleachedii she was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was wonderful, shipping was super speedy and the shorts are beautiful! Thank you so much!

13. Bought an SD shirt from iibleachedii through her Piston Designs shop. Well made tshirt of adorable design, arrived safely and was refunded difference on shipping. Definatley wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :) thank you so much!

14. iibleachedii joined my Dollmore group order, was very friendly and paid in a timely manner. Very nice to have on my order. ^___^

15. Just purchased several SD items from iibleachedii. Cute design in great prices; and iibleachedii was friendly to communicate and fast in shipping.

Thank you, iibleachedii :).

16. I bought a wig from iibleachedii. She was friendly and sent the wig super quick and it arrived in no time. The wig is great I love it! Thank you so much!

17. I comissioned iibleachedii to do a face-up on one of my boys! It turned out amazing! Communcation was great, price was outstanding, shipping was speedy. All and all iibleachedii is wonderful to deal with! Thanks alot!

18. Recently, iibleachedii did a fantastic face-up on my Elfdoll Lydia; she was always in contact, and the work she did was worth well beyond the price asked. Thank you ever so much! :)

19. I commissioned iibleachedii for a faceup. She did an amazing job, and was easy and fun to work with! And he came back to me really fast. Thanks!

20. She did a beautiul job with my commission, and has been exceptionally courteous, friendly, and accomodating. And absolute joy to do business with. Thank you so much!