1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ilia ^^

Jun 10, 2010

1. ilia participated in my Luts KDF Maska split. She was friendly, paid promptly, and let me know once her items arrived. Thank you so much!

2. I bout an OE El head from ilia and I'm so happy with it. The entire transaction was great; communication was quick, and she even gave me a couple of different shipping options/prices. I'd totally recommend them as a seller!:D

3. I had brought an Luts Delf El Dreaming type 1 NS head From Ilia,
      The head was packed well and the shipping was quick!
      Communication couldn't be better. (I just wanted to apologize about my indecisiveness at the beginning of the transaction.)

I am very happy with the Transaction :)

4. Anna was such a great person to work with, she was very patient and prompt with her payment! I highly recommend her! :)

5. I have bought a DZ B45-012 human girl body from Anna. The communication was very kind, friendly and prompt. The body was packed very thoroughly and well, and the shipment was quick. This was all in one a great and smooth transaction. Highly recommended seller. Thank you very much for letting me adopt this body! ^^

6. I bought a Bluefairy Dandy body from Ilia. Communication was perfect. She replied to all my questions with detailed responses and included lots of pictures. She send out the doll very fast, and it was packaged very careful. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a Dollzone belly part for Snow Fulai/Neruga from Ilia. Communication went smoothly. Their packaging job was excellent and the part arrived safely at its destination after the long journey to get here. I would do business with Ilia again for sure!

8. I purchased a Bluefairy Blossom body from ilia and it's just arrived! This was by and far the best packing job I've ever received (and I've bought many a BJD secondhand). Communication was great and though the package had a way to travel, it got here quickly as ilia was diligent in shipping soon after I paid. I would most definitely buy from her again!

9. Ilia took part in the split I organized for minifee Alan. She convinced me by her kindness to open it outside France and I did not regret it because the exchanges were very cordial. She was very responsive when I received the Minifee, which I really appreciated. I recommend.

10. I purchased some Dollzone bat wings from Ilia and everything went wonderful. She shipped super fast and kept great communication. Wings were packaged well and arrived safely to me. I would recommend her and buy from her again as well.

11. +POSITIVE FEEDBACK+
      Ilia bought me an Alan vamire event head.
      She paid promptly, gaves me clear informations for the shipping and send me a message as soon as she received it.
      The communication was friendly and easy.
      It was a perfect transaction, thank you !

12. I bought BF heel feet from Ilia and she was the most understandinng with my little mishap with Paypal!
      Feet came very well packaged and I'm very happy, thank you!

13. I purchased a Snow Fulai head from Ilia, communication was effortless! After the transaction went through, the head was shipped very quickly and arrived safely due to the amazing packing job. I would not hesitate to work with Ilia again.

14. I purchased a Bulefairy May head from Ilia, the transaction went smoothly, they were quick to reply and check shipping prices. The head was packed very securely and was shipped super quickly, I am very happy with every aspect of this purchase! A perfect transaction, thank you!

15. I purchased a Dream Valley Cayes dragon version head in NS (2020) from Ilia. The transaction was super pleasant. Answers were quick and thorough despite the time difference, and conversations were clear! The head was shipped and arrived quickly, and was very very well packed, he arrived without any damages even with all of his pointy ends. I am happy with this transaction, it couldn't have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks! :)

16. I purchased a Raccoon Doll man body from ilia. She was great to work with and prompt with responses! Would be happy to work with her again in the future.

17. I bought a minifee motion line boy body from ilia and it was a very positive experience. Very friendly and informative communication and really fast shipping. Thank you so much! :)