1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for imatsujun

Nov 10, 2006

1. Bought some purple acrylic eyes, and they arrived in excellent shape! And they're perfect!
      Thank you! :dance

2. I commissioned imatsujun for a half-price faceup on my tiny Cherishdolls Lani head. She was very professional, kept in touch regularly, and showed me progress pictures as she worked on it. The end result was perfect for my character! :D I can't thank her enough! When the head arrived back to me, it was VERY carefully packaged, even with a makeshift face mask so there was no damage to the lashes! I very highly recommend her--the level of detail in even such a tiny faceup was amazing, especially on the eyebrows and lower eyelashes! Thank you SO much, imatsujun~!!! :fangirl:

3. imatsujun buy a pair of shoes from me. Payment was super fast and everything was perfect! Thanks again!

4. imatsujun was in my group order. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful to deal with!

5. Wonderful transaction. Item exactly as described, shipped quickly. Great communication! THanks!

6. I bought a number of MSD items from imatsujun; the transaction was swift and absolutely painless, and everything went perfectly. Thank you so much!

7. Purchased a pair of MSD monkey shoes- great communication, fast shippment- would defeneately rec her. Thanks again!

8. Bought a pair of eyes from her, and she was fantastic. The transaction was very smooth, and the item arrived quickly and in great condition.

9. imatsujun was very patient in my group order. Paid quickly, friendly - thank you! :D

10. I sold a body to Imatsujun, she pay promptely and is a very kind person.
      Perfect transaction with nice communication.

Many Thanks!!

11. I commissioned imatsujun for a face up on my Volks Nono. imatsujun was polite, professional, and kept in touch throughout. She sent progress pictures during different steps to make sure the face up was what I wanted. Shipping was prompt and my Nono arrived well packaged and is absolutely adorable. :3

12. I commissioned a faceup, and from the beginning imatsujun was awesome. The work was done promptly and with consideration that it was to my liking via many progress pictures. Communication was excellent, and my head was shipped back quickly and wonderfully packaged.
      Thank you so much!

13. I bought a cute yosd dress and it was shipped fast ^^
      a recommended seller :D

14. I sold the book and DVD to imatsujun .imatsujun was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. fast payment and great communication.Thank you so much!^0^

15. Perfect :D
      Cheaper and faster delivery to the UK than all US ebayers I've dealt with :)

16. I bought a pair of boots and am rathter happy with them Thank you.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with her!! I ordered two shirts. They were packaged SO nicely and they came in at a great time! Thank you so much, I'll defintely buy from her again!! ^____^

18. I had a great transaction with imatsujun - she sold me a white shirt/vest with chains and bangles. Very polite and helpful, and shipping was fast!
      Thanks so much!

19. I had a faceup done on my zaoll luv by Imatsujun and she was very sweet and nice to show progress pictures :3 I highly recommend her! my girl arrived fast too!

20. Sold more pairs of pants to imatsujun, everything went great :)