1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for imatsujun

Nov 10, 2006

1. I bought a head from imatsujun, and she's been a delight to deal with, very communicative, shipped promptly and answered nicely to my silly questions, I definitly recommend her !

2. imatsujun participated in a Leeke Group Order that I ran and was a pleasure to deal with! Always very friendly and prompt with payments. I hope to do business again. :D

Thank you so much!

3. Imatsujun bought a MSD wig from me. She paid very quickly and was fast and friendly in returning her PMs to me. I would engage in transactions with her again!

4. Great transaction with imatsujun, who sold me two SD-sized shirts and got them to me post-haste! (No small feat around the holidays, too! ;) ) They're both in beautiful condition and she was great to deal with.

5. Imatsujun participated in my Everpurple group order. She was an ideal participant! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the eyes arrived.

6. Imatsujun took part in my late February Nine9 Style group order and everything was smooth and swell~ Invoices were paid in a timely fashion and communication left nothing to be desired! I would do business with her again and recommend her~

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant! :D It's something that I really appreciate!! :clover

7. imatsujun participated in my Leekeworld GO, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

8. Sold a pair o Tabi Feet to this person. They paid fast and let me know when the item arrived. Was a very easy transaction I would sale to this person again.

9. imatsujun was in my EP GO.
      She's really patient with this long waiting period.
      It's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

10. I bought a Yo-SD kimono from imatsujun. Great, friendly communication and prompt shipping. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks again!

11. Bought Leekeworld shoes for my MSD.
      Perfect and exactly as pictured. Prompt with replies!!!
      One happy buyer here! =D
      thank-you!!!

12. I sold an Alain head to Imatsujun and she was very diligent in making her layaway payments. She even made a payment sooner than it needed to be and when I told her that I was out of town and could not ship him that soon, she send a kind understanding pm. She also let me know when the head arrived, which I really appreciate.

Thanks for a smooth transaction. Sell with confidence.

~Gus

13. imatsujun bought a wig from me and everything was perfect! Fast payment and great communication, thanks! ^^

14. i sold an volks Lucas eyes 16mm for her/him. great transaction.. she also paid very quickly.

15. I bought an 9-10" Black fur wig from iplehouse from Imatsujun!
      It was shipped very quickly, and was in great condition!

Thanks again!

16. I bought a Volks MSD Tweed Winter Overcoat from imatsujun. It arrived just as pictured and shipped quickly! Good communication. Would purchase from her again!

17. I bought a wonderful Volks Dollfie book and a DVD that shows how to do face ups. Both arrived in great shape and well packed. Speedy service too. Great person to buy from.

18. I bought a pair of SD13 capris from imatsujun. Communication was awesome and the jeans arrived quickly and in great shape. Thanks so much! :D

19. imatsujun was a great seller for making prompt shipment. My items arrived shortly and safely. Thanks.

20. I was in a split for Sphaler Dragon feet and legs, that Imatsujun was running. They kept me very updated, responded to PM's quickly, and packaged everything very well for shipping. It was a great transaction and I would love to work with Imatsujun again.