1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Immarre

Jul 17, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for Immarre. Thank you. :)

2. She bought my breakaway and everything went very well. Fast paying and patience.
      Thank you!

3. I bought two boys from her. Everything went smoothly.
      Thumps up.

4. Sold a mnf el mod head to Immarre. She is a wonderful buyer and was a real sweetheart throughout the entire transaction!

Would def do business with her again!

5. She bought a MNF Shiwoo from me, smooth transaction, fast payment, wonderful communication. :)

6. Excellent buyer. Fast with payment and nice with communication. Recommended!! ^---^

7. Immarre bought a Dollheart outfit from me. ^^ Paid promptly and was great to do business with!

8. Immarre bought a type 1 Delf body from me. The transaction was flawless. Thank you! :D

9. Immarre was a delight to deal with. Payment was super prompt and covered the PP fees too! Immarre,
      I'm so glad you love your boy.

Nancyme12

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Immarre! Bought a body from her on a short layaway, and she is lovely to deal with. Communication was fantastic, the body was shipped quickly after the final payment was made, and it arrived very well packaged. Great seller and a lovely person too! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Immarre again. Thanks so much! :D

11. Immarre bought a MNF Kyle from me. The transaction went smooth, prompt payment, no troubles at all and she let me know when he arrived. I would most definitely recommend her and do business with her myself again as well!

Thank you again!

12. Immarre bought a modded Luts Delf El head from me an it was a smooth and perfect transaction. I would gladly deal with her again!

13. I sold a Delf Type 3 body to Immarre and she was very sweet and wonderful to deal with throughout the transaction! Thank you so much!!!! :D

14. Immarre bought delf elf Lishe from me. I had a delay with shipping, but all another aspects was good - fast payment and nice comminication. I'm really dlad that my Lishe goes to Immarre =)
      Take care )