1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ImmortalDarknyss

Mar 3, 2008

1. Bought a yosd dress from me. Was great at communication, paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you it was a real pleasure doing business with you!

2. Immortaldarknyss commissioned me for her beautiful AOD Ji Yuan. :)
      every part of the transaction was very pleasing and comfortable.
      I really thank you for your time and concerns. :) <3

3. ImmortalDarknyss purchased a pair of eyes from me! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know when the eyes arrived. Lovely to work with!

4. Bought a MSD Dress set from me. Very polite and wonderful to work with.

5. I sold a pair of glass eyes to ImmortalDarknyss. She was a dream to work with from start to finish! I would love to work with her again :)

6. Sold some items to ImmortalDarknyss.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks sooooo much! ^0^

7. ImmortalDarknyss bought a pair of pants from me. Her payment and PMs were prompt. She is very polite and I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks! <3

8. I bought a pair of glass eyes and a wig from ImmortalDarknyss. Communication was a dream and shipping was really fast! The items are in excellent condition and I love them. I would definitely do another transaction with her in the future!

9. I purchased some eyes from ImmortalDarknyss, and the transaction was great. Unfortunately the eyes weren't the right size, but that is ok as she didn't have anything to compare them to and I can use them elsewhere. Everything else about the transaction was perfect!! Great communication and fast shipping. <3

10. ImmortalDarknyss recently participated in my 19th Leekeworld pre-order run and was an absolute joy to do business with. Payments were sent in a swift fashion and communication was well kept from their end! :) Would be more than willing to deal with again~

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      [&#9829;]​

11. I sold 2 outfits to ImmortalDarknyss. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. The payment was fast. ImmortalDarknyss also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

12. ImmortalDarknyss recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my GO so Easy. :)

13. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

ImmortalDarknyss bought a Plush body from me. She had great communication throughout the process, and even told me that the body arrives safe and sound! She paid promptly and over all was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

14. I sold a pair of H.Naoto arm covers to ImmortalDarknyss and she was a pleasure deal with! Super easy and smooth transaction with great communication. Highly recommended buyer!

Thanks and enjoy!

15. ImmortalDarknyss bought a dollheart coat from me and was awesome to deal with, great communications, swift payment and all round lovely :) Thanks for buying and hope to deal with you again one day!

16. Had a great transaction for a skirt and top with ImmortalDarknyss. Friendly PMs and FAST payment! Highly recommended buyer!:)

17. Purchased a wig from ImmortalDarknyss :) Thanks so much! It is perfect for my needs.

18. I bought a doll guitar from ImmortalDarknyss and it arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Thanks for the great first time buyer experience on this site!

19. I sold one girl clothes set to ImmortalDarknyss.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much.....Kisses.^0^

20. Pockets bought an SD13 peacoat from me and was a great buyer. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Highly recommended!!! Thanks again!!!:)