1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Imnotscared

Oct 18, 2007

1. Yeah... so this in my feeback thread. I haven't had too many transactions here but you can see my ebay feedback if you have any concerns.

Ebay ID: Kisatiger

Ebay feedback

2. I sold a pair of red pleather pants to Imnotscared. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with :) I would love to do business with her again!

And her DZ-Meigi is really cute... that can't hurt right ;)

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

3. I recently did commission work for Imnotscared. I did her AOD boy's face, and pierced his ears, and I put hair on her Bobobie Cookie. She was a sweetheart, and wonderful to deal with. I'd love to do work for her again

4. imnotscared ordered some clothing from me. I was paid promptly and notified on arrival of items. Thanks so much to a wonderful buyer!

5. I sold imnotscared a tiny doll. Payment was quick and she is very friendly.

Great buyer :aheartbea

6. I recently had 2 transactions with Imnotscared. One, she bought some MSD clothes from me. Two, she joined in a GO for Friends 2b Made, that I was running. VERY smooth transaction!! GREAT communication and super fast payment!! Awesome buyer to do business with!!

7. Imnotscared adopted a Soulkid Marien from me. I am completely confident that she went to a wonderful home and I couldn't be happier with how everything went.
      Thanks again!
      -Melissa

8. Imnotscared bought a female DZ body from me! She is an awesome person :D Prompt payment, great communication, and amazing! ^_^ Hope I get to do business with her again in the future!!!

9. Had a lovely transaction with imnotscared, would sell again to in a heartbeat. Thanks!

10. Great buyer, fast response, fun to speak with, prompt payment.

we hada layaway paln and she was very godoat paying on time,m andcommunicating whats gonig on.

Great expereince, I woudl definately dobuisness withehr again! High reccomendations!

11. I bought a BBB Moony from Imnotscared, she is a wonderful seller, very responsive I would happily buy from her again! Thank you!!

12. Imnotscared purchased my Notdoll Miriam on lay away. Never missed a payment, never needed an extension. Everything went very smooth and would love to work with her again!

13. i bought a BBB darktan Tiah from ImNotScared and she has been very concerned that i could know all the doll's "defects" (which i found not even noticeable) and was very helpful.
      the doll was packed excellently and arrived without problems.

14. ~Positive~
      Imnotscared purchased a Volks wig from me. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Perfect buyer!! :aheartbea

15. Imnotscared purchased a Volks SD Optional hands. Everything went very smooth: fast payment, great comunication, and let me know when hands arrived. I woudl totally recomend Imnotscared! Great buyer!!! Thank you dear!

16. Perfect trade! great comunication! Imnotscared let me know when the dresses arrived. High reccomendations! really happy!
      Thanks again!

17. imnotscared is awesome to deal with!
      Reply to PMs is fast, shipping is fast, follow-up is great, prices are excellent, items are as described. I'm happy!

5-STARS!! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

18. imnotscared bought a pukipuki pong pong from me and it was a good transaction! Great communcation and she let me know when he arrived. I would do buisness with her anytime!:thumbup

19. imnotscared and I traded MSD girl bodies- her DZ yellowskin for my Resinsoul. Wonderful communication throughout and she let me know when her package was received. Also included a sweet thank-you card! A great experience for my first transaction, I'd do business with her again in a heartbeat ^.^

20. I just traded a set of my doll clothes for a tiny doll from Imnotscared and the whole transaction went beautifully:D Communication was excellent. Imnotscared kept me informed and updated, is completely trustworthy and honest and just an absolute delight to deal with. Thank you so so much, I would gladly work with you again!