1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Imoel

Jan 23, 2008

1. It's about time I get a feedback thread.

...so if i've bought anything from you or sold anything to you, please leave me feedback. :)

2. Imoel was on my jewelry commission list. She paid promptly, had good communication and was extremely patient. I highly recommend her to any seller :) Thank you!

3. I adopted an Elfdoll Wu from Imoel! He was sent fast and very well packed and I cannot say enough good things about Imoel as a seller! She was so nice and a wonderful seller!
      Thanks so much!:)

4. I ordered Breakaway for Imoel.

Imoel really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, very smooth payments!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much for trusting me and your support.

I highly recommend Imoel :aheartbea

5. I bought a souldouble body from Imoel and it was awsomenly packed and he's in awsome conditions as descrited.... and everything went as smooth as it can be ^_^

Thanks so much <3

6. Sold some SD clothes to Imoel and was overall a great transaction. I was paid promptly and Imoel was very understanding towards the delays in the sale, due to some personal problems on my end. Very appreciated quality in a seller. Would love to deal with again! :)

7. I sold Imoel my Cane's head. Transaction and communication was smooth. It was happy to know you! Thank you!

8. Imoel purchased my Narin Charisma head >_<//
      It was a pleasant transaction, great communication, fast payment.
      I'd love to have more business again with her in the future, thank you so much dear <3
      RECOMMENDED BUYER!