1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ImpmonsTrueTamer101

May 1, 2008

1. I traded heads with ImpmonsTrueTamer101. We mailed out the heads on the same day and received them on the same day as well. Excellent transaction. Thanks!!

2. I bought a Resinsoul Long head from ImpmonsTrueTamer101. It arrived quickly and in perfectly condition.
      It was an excellent buying experience and I'd definitely buy from ImpmonsTrueTamer101 again.

3. I bought a D.I.M Thomas head from ImpmonsTrueTamer101 and she was wonderful to buy from, she was kind enough to put the item on hold for me until I had the money and when shipping was less than expected she refunded me the difference. The head arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition :)

4. Sold a Luts TDF Dorothy to ImpmonsTrueTamer, and it was a smooth transaction! :3 We did a quick layaway, and the contact was always constant and very nice! I would definitely work with again, thank you! <3

5. Did a trade with ImpmonsTrueTAmer101 and the whole transaction was very smooth. Definitely would do business with again. Thanks!

6. I had a wonderful transaction with ImpmonsTrueTamer101! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They had perfect communication, the item arrived very fast and was wonderfully packed! Thank you so much again for everything!

7. I bought from Impmonstruetamer101 a Dollshe Husky head. She is such a very nice, lovely and kindly person.
      The communication was great and fast. The transaction has been perfect.

I highly recommend her as a seller and would love to make other business with her again in the future!

Thank You!

8. I sold a Soom Adamelli romantic head to Impmonstruetamer101 and it was a perfect transaction!!, she is a pleasure to deal with!. She is just so lovely and nice that it was an amazing experience to deal with her!. She paid instantly, as promised and was very friendly and communicative all the time. She was kindly enough to let me know as soon as she arrived!. I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much for everything my dear! <3<3<3

9. impmonstruetamer101 purchased a notdoll aletheia head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

10. ImpmonsTrueTamer101 bought my little DC Ada.
      Communication was excellent and pleasant and payment fast.
      She's a pleasure to deal with !

In short, a perfect transaction with a very nice person. :) :thumbup

I'll be happy to deal with you again miss ! :)

11. Purchased part of a doll and did a partial trade with ImpmonsTrueTamer101. Everything went very smoothly, very safely packaged, and I would gladly trade / sell / purchase from again in the future :) Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a Soom head from ImpmonsTrueTamer101 and had a great transaction ^__^
      The item was shipped quickly and ImpmonsTrueTamer101 took my request in letting me know the tracking number.
      The doll head was also nicely packed. I'm very happy with the whole transaction.
      Highly recommend ImpmonsTrueTamer101! Thank you very much!

13. i Sell to Impmonstruetamer101 a Wendy Dollzone head, she was so kind and lovely quickly on payment and aswering my PM 100% positive feedback

14. Last summer I bought a Soom CW Beyla from ImpmonsTrueTamer101. Communication was good and the transaction went smoothly. The doll was well packaged and arrived safely. Good seller, would buy from again.

15. I just have to say, love this seller! I bought an AoD body. ImpmonsTrueTamer101 was very accurate in her listing, was wonderful during the whole payment process and the doll arrived perfectly packaged and labeled for easy reconstruction. Also bonus this doll is one of the most cuddly I've ever encountered. I simply adore it. Overall perfect transaction and I would definitely do business again. A++ customer service. :)

16. I just did a trade of some clothes with ImpmonsTrueTamer101 and it was super smooth and easy. She was very understanding of my (lack of!) time but at the same time very responsive. It was easy to work out a deal we were both happy with and shipping the same day with the same method was easy. Everything arrived just as described and as she stated fit my Dollshe like a dream. If you every want to do another trade, you know who to call!

17. I did a tade with Impmonstruetamer101, I would gladly do business with them again! They were very patience, super nice and very generous. =D

18. I've made a trade with ImpmonsTrueTamer101, the communication was excellent, the shipping fast and I've got my Dorothy perfectly wrapped !
      I'll do trades or transaction with ImpmonsTrueTamer101 again without any hesitation.
      Thanks again ♥

19. Purchased a DC Irma head from me, quick payment and seamless transaction. Thank you and enjoy!

20. I sold a Volks DD07 head to ImpmonsTrueTamer101. She was great at communication and paid right away! Most pleasant to deal with and would recommend her any day. Thank you!!!:)