1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ImpureCelestine

May 17, 2009

1. Hello, if you have had any transactions with me please leave some feedback!

Oh, please remember that I am a GUY, it kind of annoys me when I am reffered to as a girl.

2. impurecelestine participated in my Crobidoll GO. Very friendly to deal with and quick payments! Thank you again!

3. impurecelestine purchased two wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

4. I did a face up on Impurecelestine's Narae and it was a wonderful transaction. She was great, kept constant communication and was very patient through the process. Thank you so much for letting me make up your Narae :)

5. Excellent buyer! He paid very quickly and was very east to deal with! The transaction went smoothly and I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again! A++++++++~

6. I did a faceup for impurecelestine. He made a fast payment with always prompt and friendly with communication. Thank you so much, I hope to work with you again :)

7. I completed two more faceups for impurecelestine. Fast payment and prompt with communcation as always, thanks!