1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Indigo

Aug 12, 2008

1. Indigo made these completely AWEsome Boots and purse for Tiggy - the workmanship, stitching and the way she incorporated the dragonfly, copper findings, butterfly and beadwork is amazing - as is the styling - Tiggy is ThrilledMost!!! Thank YOU Indigo!!!!
      Here Be Me Loot froms Indigo
      [​IMG]
      Da STOMPinMostest Boots wids Dragonflies,
      Pillows wids Purple Crochet

[​IMG]
      an PinkMost Purse ans Boots wids Butterflitters!
      [​IMG]

- TANKS INDIGO!!!! - LuV TiGGy:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Indigo adopted a little Felix Brownie from my BJD family. The whole transaction was very friendly and completed really quickly. There was always quick replies throughout the transaction and the message as soon as the parcel arrived to let me know how much the new addition is loved was very appreciated.

I am so glad to have had the chance to have met you in the markets here on DOA and hope we are able to share other transactions in future. I would be more than happy to buy from or sell to you any time ;-) Thanks for giving the little Brownie a new and loving home.

3. Sold a Tan Roxy Doll Lucy to Indigo by layaway. Communication was lovely, and she kept to date with payments, and let me know as soon as she arrived.

Total joy to work with, and highly recommended. :)

4. In November 2010 Indigo contacted me and offered me a Felix Doll Brownie body.
      Communication was great and the body was shipped asap - and then it was missing for roughly 1 1/2 months.
      During the whole time Indigo was absolutely awesome and tried everything humanly possible to recover the missing package.
      Eventually the body showed up - everything was in perfect condition and she even included some free gifts (clothes, a pillow and two sweet pairs of shoes).
      Overall I'm pretty happy with our transaction, especially with the way Indigo handled the whole mess and I would gladly buy from her again^^
      Thanks for being such an awesome seller <3

5. I sold an sleeping faceplate and a set of hands on layaway to Indigo. It was a geat transaction, on time payments and nice to deal with.

Thank you very much.

6. Sold some faceplates to Indigo over a layaway. Great transaction, I would do business again!

7. I bought a pair of white MSD Resinsoul high-heeled feet from Indigo and she shipped them quickly! They were clean and white, just as described. Thanks Indigo!

8. Sold to Indigo, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

9. I bought an Elfdoll tiny faceplate from Indigo. Great communication, fast shipping and good packaging.
      Everything went very smoothly. I would definitely buy from her again a great person to deal with.
      Many many thanks :)

10. Purchased a Small comfort body off of Indigo and she was a dream start to finish. The whole thing went fast, communication was great, everything was super prompt and the baby was -very- well packaged.

^_^ I cannot be more pleased.

11. Indigo bought a Chicline Soo from me on layaway, she was wonderful to work with, communicaion was great and she paid very promptly, I would love to have a transaction with her again :) enjoy your new doll!