1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ingrid

Jan 8, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave your feedback here

Thank you very much!

2. I sold a DD1 body to Ingrid, and she was so very patient with me and so friendly!

3. I sold Ingrid a Mio vest and she was wonderful to deal with. :)

4. Quick payment, great communication- A great buyer!!! really great person!!! Thanks again!!!

5. again super transaction, great buyer!!:D

6. Ingrid bought come clothes from me and she was super nice to deal with, made fast payment, and kept in communication.
      Thank you!! ^_^

7. Ingrid bought a hoodie from me and she was great <3 She paid quickly and was a really sweet person to talk to :D Thanks again :D

8. ingrid has purchased an outfit from me. Through out the transaction, ingrid was friendly and easy to communicate, fast payment and has kept me updated when the outfit arrive.

Thank you very much, ingrid :).

9. Ingrid purchased a Pot Pourri doll from me, paid immediately and kept in touch. I would be happy to deal with her again any time.
      Cheers
      May

10. Sold Ingrid a doll, and payments were made very promptly. :)
      Very nice person! Even when her computer was down, she went to the library to use one there to let me know the doll had arrived safely. :dance
      Thanks so much!

11. She bought a sweater from me.
      Very patient lady, and great to deal with :)

Uh, and she also makes lovely wigs! :D

12. I sold a wig to ingrid and she was great to deal with as usual. thx again :)

13. I bought a Bambicrony tan elf cookie from Ingrid. She was a pleasure to deal with - a perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much Ingrid! I hope we get a chance to do business again sometime!

14. I sold a head to Ingrid. She is great buyer and a super nice person. Have fun with your new head! And thank you so much for another perfect transaction :)

15. i traded my MNF shushu for her bambicrony kumi^^ really fast shipping and gorgeous doll :) thanks sooo much!

16. Ingrid bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

17. I boughtt a Unoa 2nd Mocha from Ingrid. :) The thread stated that she didn't really want to do a layaway but she did one for me anyway! She was extremely patient and very much a pleasure to work with! :) An amazing transaction!

18. I bought a pukifee doll and a puki head from Ingrid and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much Ingrid! I hope we get a chance to do business again sometime!

19. I did a split with Ingrid, it was a very nice experience. She kept me up to date with everything and wast fast to ship my items when they arrived! Very nice doing business with :]

20. I sold a pair of PukiFee hooves to ingrid, and it was a marvelous transaction. Communication was smooth and friendly, payment swift, and she let me know when they arrived. A really awesome buyer!