1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innelda_Isher

Oct 21, 2011

1. Feedback for me~

2. Innelda_Isher purchased glasses from me and had great communication and paid promptly. Thanks very much! :)

3. Innelda_Isher purchased some clothing from me. EXCELLENT buyer. Thank you for the lovely transaction.

4. I purchased a 5*doll msd body from her and she included a free wig as a gift. She even upgraded my shipping when there was no insurance available for my country with the option I had chose <3 The doll was so well wrapped it took me five minutes to get her out of the packaging.

Always polite, informative, friendly - she's a first class seller and I recommend her to everyone. I couldn't ask for better :) Thank you so much, Innelda_Isher - a pleasure :)

5. Innelda-Isher bought a DoD Tender Lahoo head from me and I would recommend her to everybody. She replied fast to all pms, paid quickly and was really nice to deal with. The package was lost in customs for 4 months and she worked together with me until it was found. She is very patient and understanding, a really great buyer :aheartbea

6. Innelda-Isher bought a soom doll from me, Great communication and replied fast, a great buyer, thank you.

7. Innelda-Isher bought my Camine from me. She was very great to deal with :) A lovely buyer! Thanks.

8. Innelda bought a Ringdoll Sol from me, she paid quickly and was very patient when I wasn't able to ship him as within the time limit. A great buyer indeed! :)

9. Innelda_Isher bought a Soom Appini sleeping head from me~ communication was great and payment was prompt. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

10. Inelda_Isher bought my Elfdoll June on a layaway. She was friendly and prompt with her payments, and all communications were clear! Thank you so much for your purchase!

11. Innelda_Isher purchased a Migidoll Ryu /Fantasydoll hybrid from me. She paid quickly and the communication was great. She was wonderful to deal with. Again, thank you very much. :)

12. I sold Inelda_Isher my DIM Sephiroth Minimee head. She was very nice and polite throughout our transaction and easy to communicate with. She paid promptly and let me know when the head had arrived. A great buyer! ^u^ I'd definitely sell to her again! :)

13. Innelda_Isher bought a DOD Kalix fullset from me, acting as intermediary for her friend. She was absolutely lovely to deal with; very clear with her questions and quick to reply to my responses. She let me know that the package might take longer than I thought to reach her country, and let me know straight away when it did finally arrive.

14. Innelda_Isher bought a deer girl from me. She was very nice to communicate. paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she received the package. Everything went smoothly. Thank you ^ ^

15. Innelda_Isher bought a DZ Deer from me. It was a dream transaction from start to end. She replied fast to PMs, paid ASAP, and the communication was really friendly. Great buyer, no need to ask for better one:) Thank you:)

16. I had a very nice transaction with Innelda_Isher. She bought a Souldoll Rossi head from me on a short layaway. She was very polite and reliable and made all payments on time.

She very kindly let me know when the head arrived and communications were great throughout.

A big thank you from the UK! :D

17. Innelda_Isher bought an Iplehouse Daniel JID from me on layaway - she made her payments very quickly and was a pleasure to interact with at all times. She had wonderful communication and I would not hesitate to make transactions with her again.

Thanks!!

18. I bought a very cute boy (soom Ace) from Innelda_Isher. Everything was great. I was very pleasant to make this deal.

19. Innelda_Isher bought from me a Galena set wings from Soom, everything was easy and fast, great comunication, reliable buyer!

20. Sold a Buddydoll Mars head to Innelda. My first international sale to Russia! She was terrific to transact with; knew what kind of shipping was needed and was prompt and had great communication! Enjoy him!