1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Innocentia

Jun 30, 2010

1. Innocentia have commissioned a face-up from me and the transaction went beautifully, she's very pleasant to deal with. I've also held a GO which Innocentia participated in. In both cases quick payment and swift communication. I would not hesitate to buy/sell to/from her. Highly recommended!

2. Innocentia and I had a dolly trade. My PKF S/B Bonnie for her BID Naias. SWEET, FRIENDLY person with WONDERFUL communication, SAFE packaging, FAST shipping, and Naias arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thanks SO much, M! :daisy

Love,
      Sher

3. innocentia purchased a minifee mirwen from me.
      she was an absolute pleasure to work with. excellent communication, very reliable, friendly and highly recommended. i could not be happier ^^
      thank you soooo much

4. innocentia purchased a Pukifee FP from me. excellent communication and prompt payment, a real pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much <3

5. I purchased a most lovely Minifee Siean elf from Innocentia. She was so kind to contact me after seeing my wtb post and let me adopt her Siean. Everything went smoothly and Innocentia was very pleasing to buy from! Siean was shipped shortly after my payment and after a little delay from the shipping company, I received her very well packaged, so she arrived safe and sound!

I can only say nice things about dealing with Innocentia and she is a wonderful seller! I will be happy to buy from her again in the future!!

Thank you so much for letting me adopt your girl <3