1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for intermission

Apr 21, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here if you have completed transactions with me~ thank you:aheartbea

2. Intermission is a very trustworthy buyer that responds quickly to PMs and paid immediately! Highly recommended buyer with whom you will have a very smooth transaction with! Thank you so much Intermission! :D

3. Just bought a fun-fur wig from me. ~~Very communicative and a FAST payer~~ :D :D :D

I highly recommend intermission! :)

4. Lovely person to sell to! A very pleasant transaction!

5. Intermission is an excellent buyer, and very pleasant to talk to, as well. I answered her WTB MNF Shiwoo Hands request, and she made me feel like I was selling her a bar of solid gold :)

Payment was immediate, and she's been delightful.

6. Intermission responds to PMs fast and very delightful to talk to ^^ Payment was made immediately~ Highly recommended buyer!!!

7. Intermission is a great buyer. Her payment was fast and she respons quickly to PMs.

8. Intermission did a wonderufl job on my Mythdoll Little Leroi. She is wonderufl and she was even nice enought to send her early so she could make it just in time for my birthday party and to meet her new roomate Kobold
      [​IMG]
      she looks wonderful and i so happy that i sent her to intermission. You can trust her and she does wonderufl work and shes fasy and reliable

9. Intermission made a payment with concealed cash, and she didn't flake out with shipping it. I was even plesantly surprised to unfold a piece of paper with a lovely drawing of my Gabe. So sweet! She's amazing to deal with~!

10. Intermission is a great buyer - very quick payment, always keeps in touch by PMs and is a really nice person to deal with.

11. Intermission purchased a wig from me, her communcations and payment were both prompt. Great transaction, would suggest to anyone. ^^

12. Intermission bought a jacket from me. Very fast with replies and payment and communication was great. Totally recommended! :)

13. I purchased a head from her. It was in exactly the condition as stated and as shown in the photos. It was packaged well and shipped promptly. (Shipping cost less than estimated and she refunded the difference immediately.) She was very quick to respond to PMs as well.

14. Intermission bought an SDCute wig from me and paid lightning fast and was great with communications. Highly recommended!

15. Intermission bought a Volks wig from me, fast contact, and very fast payment. Very easy and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

16. Oh cool, I get to post in here again!!

I just bought a pair of "snakeskin" pants for my Dragon Dude, Zentatsu, from Intermission. She's as great a seller as she was a buyer. Zip, bang, he's in the snakeskin!

It's hard to beat that! :D

17. I bought a mohair wig from Intermission. It arrived promptly and exactly as described. Thanks a lot!

18. intermission just bought a pair of Mystic eyes from me--it was a great transaction, very quick and friendly, and she took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. It would be a pleasure to do business with her again! :daisy

19. intermission purchased an outfit set from me. She responded to PMs quickly, paid just as quickly, and let me know when the item arrived to her. She's a good, trustyworthy person to deal with.