1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for International Velvet

Jan 24, 2008

1. I purchased a doll from International Velvet using layaway. The transaction was perfect. Great communications, very nice to deal with.

2. Great transaction with International Velvet. I bought some cute little Pipos wings and they arrived, safely packaged. Thanks!:)

3. Just bought a SDF body from International Velvet. Great communication, incredibly well-packed and very fast shipping. A lovely transaction. Thanks again!

4. I bought a pair of Chucks from International Velvet. She was a pleasure to deal with. Very honest and shipped quickly. Thanks again.

5. I bought a pair of SD16 girl jeans( made by feral5) from International Velvet and the transaction went perfect. Her communication was great and the package shipped quickly.
      Very recommended seller :)

6. I bought beautiful shoes, absolutely georgeous, and they arrived without problem, thank you International Velvet !

7. Purchased eyes from International Velvet. She was quick with response pm's, very sweet as well. Shipped item right away. Thank you so much!

8. I bought an SDF Howl head from IV. She kept in touch the whole time, very flexible with payment options, and her shipping was extremely fast! Not to mention the face-up she did on the head was beautiful! I highly recommend International Velvet as a seller.

9. I bought eyes from International Velvet. They look beautiful. Great transactions, thank you^^

10. bought a hoodie from International velvet and she was good to buy from! Good contact and speeeeedy!

11. I just bought a Pipos Alice head with a Volks MSD body from her! Everything came quickly and well packed! I love it! Great communication! I'd definately buy from her again. :D

12. I bought a grey shirt from International Velvet. It looked really nice. Thank you!!

13. I've recently made a great trade with International Velvet : my special bjd (artist made) for her SD16 Pearl. All went like a dream, shipped was fast, bjd in perfect condition, as describe, and now we both have the bjd we love. I could'nt be more happier. :D

Many, many thanks for making my dream possible, my dear ! :aheartbea

14. I was in a Leeke group order with International Velvet, and the wig arrived safe and secure. Thanks again!

15. I just realized that i haven't left feedback for International Velvet (oops!). A few weeks back i purchased a beautiful Pipos Shy Cheshire and it arrived in wonderful condition.
      Excellent communication and highly recommended!
      thank you for everything!!

16. International Velvet participated in my leekeworld group order. Very friendly to deal with and timely payments. Thank you again!

17. I sold a Volks High Heel SD/SD13 Feet to International Velvet. Good buyer. Everything went smoothly. Prompt payment. Thank you very much for your purchase!

18. I participated in a Leeke Group Order run by International Velvet recently, and received the items in great shape. She was very clear and patient with my questions. I know some of the companies are slow to ship, and it took awhile to get these items, but it was definetely not a problem at Velvet's end of things. Highly recommended!

19. I bought a dollga/leeke yo-sd wig from IV. She was wonderful to work with, had excellent communication, and the wig is in perfect condition. I would definantly work with her again!! Thank you!!

20. I bought International Velvet's Vesivia feet. She was fantastic to buy from - replied promptly and let me know when the package was shipped out. The feet themselves came well padded and shipped in a box.

Thanks!