1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for inti0301

Nov 26, 2011

1. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

Yet another flawless, absolutely perfect trade with Inti. The head was securely packed, exactly as described and shipped supersonic! What else can I say? I couldn't be happier and will look forward for another opportunity to do business with her!

2. inti0301 purchase a DIM doll from me, it was a great transaction with friendly communication and instant payment, i would highly recommend a transaction with inti0301 to anyone :daisy

3. initi0301 bought a Loongsoul msd girl body from me, she kept great communication and was very easy and nice to work with. Recommend!

4. I purchased a BW body from initi0301 and am very happy to have found a body that will work so well with my 2007 ShuShu elf head. She was willing to do a short layaway with me and was a pleasure to deal with. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! :kitty2

5. Sold a Volks Rinon head to Inti0301 and the transaction was wonderful. She was always very pleasant in all communications and paid very quickly. She kept me informed of all the details with shipping and was super understanding when shipping was delayed. Would definitely do business with again. :)

6. I bought the DIM Larina head from Inti0301, and I do not hesitate to deal with her again! Veri smooth transaction, good package and friendly communication!
      Thank you!:aheartbea

7. I just finished my transaction with Inti. I purchased a cp luts chiwoo mod head.
      She is a great person to do business with. She replied to all of my emails promptly and sent the package out as soon asap.
      I would definitely buy from her again.
      Thank you Inti!

8. Another perfect transaction with Inti. I purchased a MNF Kyle from her. Shipping was lightening fast and communication was good as always. An excellent seller. Thank you!

9. I bought a customhouse girl body from Inti. It was a perfect transaction, FAST shipping, very securely packed (boy was she ever safely packed!!). I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU INTI!!!! :):):)

10. I purchased a Volks Garnet head from Inti0301, and the transaction was perfect. (Not to mention that I've wanted a Garnet for a very long time and had given up on ever having one.) She is a lovely seller to deal with, item was as described, carefully wrapped and arrived sooner than I expected. It was a pleasure to buy from her and I look forward to dealing with her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea
      [h=2][/h]

11. Sold inti0301 some headbacks and everything went perfectly!

12. I've done a long trade (my KW Tillie for her Minifee Chloe) with Intissar and she was a very reliable, sweet personn to deal with. The doll was PERFECTLY packaged and she sent it quickly and securely. Would love to meet such adorable trading partner everymonth! A+++

13. Inti offered me a trade (minifee body for my DC Debbie). Inti shipped the same day that we confirmed the trade, was responsive and friendly, and took the time to chat with me about dolls I had questions about :) Very trustworthy, I would recommend Inti to anyone!

14. I bought a beautiful MNF Mirwen from Inti, and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped the very next day, wrapped in the MNF box, no damages. Thanks again for a beautiful doll!

15. A+++

I sold a doll Chateau Bella to Inti and it was a great transaction. She was very courteous and friendly, payment was prompt and she let me know when the doll arrived. I can highly recommend her as a buyer and seller! Thank you! ~Gus

16. I bought a Feeple sleeping Rin head from Inti and it was a WONDERFUL transaction!
      Inti was always quick to reply and shipped the head right after I finished paying.
      The head was really well packed and in perfect condition!
      Oh, she also sent me photos when I had some questions about the head, very helpful of her <3
      Tottally recomended! A+++++++++

17. Bought a Colin head, and it came quickly, and was in perfect condition!!!

18. Inti bought a AoD SD girl body from me, communication was fabulous and payment was received quickly. Very understanding when I had to repackage doll in a different package, and refunded partial shipping. Great transaction all around. Thank you and enjoy!

19. 100% positive feedback! :)

20. A perfect and patient customer. Inti purchased a Switch Huisa from me who originally had a male face-up by me. Inti was willing to wait and pay a little extra for a new feminine face-up for the head.

Inti is an excellent buyer! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!